Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Potentially moved games

update on this

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/leicester-city-home-tickets-update-2949061.aspx

Tickets for Leicester City’s remaining Barclays Premier League fixtures at King Power Stadium will go on sale once the next round of TV selections have been confirmed.
Selections have been made for March, but tickets for City’s 2 April clash with Southampton at King Power Stadium as well as the following home games against West Ham United (16 April), Swansea City (23 April) and Everton (7 May) will not be made available until UK broadcasters have made their live selections. 

For pricing and sale details of Leicester City tickets click here.

Either stop paying for sky, or getting your parents to pay for it, or put up with the situation as it is and shut up.

You cant have your cake and eat it.

What about if you want to watch cricket or darts, for example?

Sky Sports isn't solely football.

Gets me that we moan were not on TV enough,

Then moan when on tv,

Get used to it,doubt many will complain when we're on bt in champions league and they couldn't get a ticket

Terrible comparison. Champions League matches are set in stone after the draw in August. They always kick off at 19:45 (unless we're away in Eastern Europe when it'll be 17:00) and will always be on Tuesday or Wednesday. There's no danger of them moving for TV, they're the standard time slot like 3pm Saturday is for domestic football.

IF we were to win the title and IF it was wrapped up at the conclusion of the Everton result would we get the trophy then or have to wait till chelsea?

My belief is that the Premier League prefer to have the presentation at a home fixture, so yes, after the Everton game IF we win it by then.

What i don't get is why cant they have like a fixed list like 10 lcfc games will be aired at the start of season that why everyone know we have x amount of game on tv from the staty of season n days don't get changed last min

Because nobody wants to watch West Brom v Stoke when there are title or relegation battles being played out.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we should do what the fans in Germany did and protest by throwing tennis balls on the field. I am fed up with paying through the nose for tickets and with being messed around to accommodate Sky

How many people would actually do that though? You'd need at least a few hundred to be game in order to avoid prosecution for it.

Hearing pretty much all our games will be moved for Sky/BT.

Obviously Palace won't be as it's too late (ahem) but the rest of the games before April will.

Everton home not so sure, and Chelsea way obviously can't be moved.

I wouldn't be surprised. A remember a few years back that all of Man City, Liverpool's and Chelsea's last 6 games were on TV,

It'll be the same but with us, Arsenal and Spurs

Expect every game from Soton to Everton to be moved. They can't, nor do they want to miss this story. Also games like Swansea and Sunderland also play on the relegation aspect, so there's a sub-story. Even if we fade out of the title picture the top four is a huge thing and if we do carry on our form then they won't allow any more mess ups like not scheduling Arsenal.

My extremely wrong predictions are...

Leicester-Soton - BT 12:45 Saturday

Sunderland-Leicester - Sky 13:30 Sunday

Leicester-West Ham - Sky 16:00 Sunday

Leicester-Swansea- Sky 12:00 Sunday

Man Utd-Leicester- Sky 16:00 Sunday

Archived