Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Help Remembering An Indie-rock song from 2010ish (this is killing me)

There's a song I'm trying to find, but I can't remember the name of the song or the band, or even any of the lyrics.  All I can remember is that the band came out sometime between 2010-2012 (roughly the same time as Middle Class Rut - New Low, and Oh Land), and it seems like they were an indie band who wore leather jackets ...and from America...i think ...possibly tennessee... I want to say they had kind of a "rocker" vibe to them, or at least this song did, coz i remember it being the only one i really liked and others were different.  Maybe like a cross between The Gaslight Anthem and The Strokes.

Anyway, i remember the music video had  a really good looking brunette girl in it. I don't remember if she was a prostitute, but the video took place at night, partly in a laundromat and partly in the streets. Seems like it followed the theme of the song, IIRC.

Not a whole lot to go off of and it's killing me trying to remember more.  So if anyone has an encyclopedic memory of indie tunes and can point me in the right direction that would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived