Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RonnieTodger

Selling gig tickets online

Before anyone gets the arse, I'm not a tout.

I don't think I can do the Stone Roses gig on the 15th June anymore, so I'm probably gonna shift them online (at face value). Without trying to sound stupid...how do people sell them before they physically have the tickets?

I sold some on stubhub the other year with the same intention, I remember the charges being pretty hefty so I had to increase the price to cover that, although it went smoothly they send you the labels and everything to send the tickets. You don't get they money till after the event

or you could look on stonerose forums/ facebook etc and try and see the genuine fans who are looking for tickets because they missed out. Try look at post counts for a rough guide etc. The Mrs did this with some Kasabian tickets we got a few years ago. cover your arse with paypal and put paypal/postal fees on top of your face value ticket. You don't lose out and the buyer will be happy at getting some tickets at the going rate.

Archived