Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The book - "THE UNBELIEVABLES" - it's happening

On 02/08/2016 at 17:05, Fez of Mahrez said:

Two signed copies being given away here by an Australian football website

http://bit.ly/2aLEuOh

Is it just me?, I would never give such personal details to this kind of website for a competition, tooooo riky

Edited by norwichfox

12 hours ago, Fez of Mahrez said:

lol I hope you're going to go back and read the games afterwards!

Think it feels too soon! I remember all the games too clearly! Will be a great momento to go back to when the memory starts to fade  of them all.

On 14 August 2016 at 10:27, ozleicester said:

Ive decided im just going to read this every week...instead of reading the post match threads this year.

I support this idea.

The Hull game made me think "bloody hell, good job I captured how I felt". It all seemed like a long time ago during that second half.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Fez of Mahrez said:

Giving this a bump as you'll all be making your Christmas lists soon. ;)

You wily old Fox you! Almost finished reading it, I try at least a match a night.

Can't say I'm looking forward to the sequel... :( though not from a writing perspective :D

19 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

You wily old Fox you! Almost finished reading it, I try at least a match a night.

Can't say I'm looking forward to the sequel... :( though not from a writing perspective :D

Unless they pull their fingers out and create another story worth writing about, there won't be one unfortunately.

Literally just finished reading for the 2nd time still battle to get thru the lat 30 or 40 pages with out tearing up like a big bearded baby. 

The whole season was such a roller coaster but for me flying over too see us lift the trophy and the parade words can't describe but this book helps a plenty.

• Like 1

I think that I've now read most of the books and they all offer something slightly different. However, this one seemed more personal and emotional and strikes a cord with those of us that were there (and have been most of our lives). Quite choked by the end which was something the others didn't quite manage. Thoroughly enjoyed it and just bought a fresh copy for my Dad for Christmas.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm signing copies of the book at Waterstones in Leicester this Saturday from 12.30, hopefully along with The Birch.

I realise the timing isn't the best but it feels like the final part of a surreal year for me - would be great to see anyone who wants to come down before the long session you might need in the pub ahead of Man City...

Thanks