Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The book - "THE UNBELIEVABLES" - it's happening

One of them books will be going to Sweden if I can get my fingers on it. I may just leave it at the office after I'm done too as I'm sure some of the lads will want to have a read.

I'm striving to be an author myself and know how bloody difficult it is to get a book together and to get it published, so well done mate.

One of them books will be going to Sweden if I can get my fingers on it. I may just leave it at the office after I'm done too as I'm sure some of the lads will want to have a read.

I'm striving to be an author myself and know how bloody difficult it is to get a book together and to get it published, so well done mate.

Take it with you! If they want to read it they can buy a copy!

Hoping to finally sign the contract next week. I've seen the provisional cover. Hoping to start promoting it properly on social media soon.

Up to 57,000 words now.

will there be an audio book version

• 2 weeks later...

I may have missed the reasoning, but, why now with the season not over?

Are you going to finish it at the end of the season, or leaving it at this stage?

This is just for pre-orders

• Like 1

Would be happy to read a book about the magical year we finished second. Unlikely now but there'd be no shame in that.

Hoping though for a couple of nice relaxing chapters at the end about players getting appearances for medals.

Shame the cover looks like Jamie's about to pick his nose though

post-25403-0-66913200-1461860082_thumb.j