Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The book - "THE UNBELIEVABLES" - it's happening

How do you want to spread the word?

You mean like social media or physical stuff? Union FS always leave leaflets in seats whenever there is a display, perhaps something like that? 

But yeah, I'll definitely purchase a copy.

How do you want to spread the word?

You mean like social media or physical stuff? Union FS always leave leaflets in seats whenever there is a display, perhaps something like that?

But yeah, I'll definitely purchase a copy.

That's a good idea mate, I'll look into that. Would have to be run by the club first - Union FS do it all very well.

Once the title's confirmed then I'll ramp up the social media and stuff.

There will be a lot of coverage - different books etc I'm sure - no matter what happens but just want this to reflect as much as possible what it's been like for the fans this season and for it to be the kind of thing people are proud to spread the word about in any way they want.

Brilliant.

Maybe you could get a few signed by different players and auction them off for the Foxes foundation which could then double up as spreading the word.

I shall probably buy it. Any idea of price range so I can open a savings account?

I also have not read the other book will have a look.

It would be good if you could include comments from players manager chairman owners or anyone else at the club.

A forward by Ranieri?

I shall probably buy it. Any idea of price range so I can open a savings account?

I also have not read the other book will have a look.

It would be good if you could include comments from players manager chairman owners or anyone else at the club.

A forward by Ranieri?

Yes mate, it's going to be about a thousand pounds. Start saving. (Nine or ten quid, I think).

It would be great to get something from a player/Ranieri etc but realistically I don't think it's going to happen. They're swamped with media enquiries from all over the globe at the moment and it'd be 5,000/1...

The main thing is that this reflects what the fans have experienced. We all read the quotes from Ranieri and players etc (there will be a few included I'd guess, from press conferences through the season) but all we can do is tell our side of the story. :thumbup:

Are there any ties with UFS with this?

Could possibly look to fund a tifo or something with the profits?

I have considered that. It depends how it goes - if it sells well then I'll definitely contribute a decent amount towards a tifo.

I'm not in it for the money but equally I'm not going to be raking it in and it's cost an arm and a leg going to every game this season which it would be nice to reclaim a part of.

Firstly, congratulations on successfully publishing something I assume you have worked extremely hard for, I know how hard it is to get a book published. Secondly, I will be purchasing a copy and I hope you put the money in your back pocket for your hard work. Thirdly, any chance of a sneak peak of a page or two?

• Like 1