Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tel0690

Replica Home Shirt

Go on ebay or Ali express, mine has just arrived and I am more than pleased with the quality. Wouldn't have normally bought from here but desperate measures and all that

I was looking at ali express for a shirt but was put off by the up to 34 days delivery. Does it actually take that long it is it likely to come before (I wanted it for the 21st of April for a birthday present)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at ali express for a shirt but was put off by the up to 34 days delivery. Does it actually take that long it is it likely to come before (I wanted it for the 21st of April for a birthday present)?

Order from sellers that do "ePacket" (although I don't know if that's only a US option), or something that's <14 days.

Mine took 16 days but earlier post was about right in saying when the ship leaves.

He played and scored in it in one game.

True! I got this 1 too though, to make up for not being able to buy tickets end of this season I thought I'd use the money I'd saved to invest in this

Screen_Shot_2016_04_12_at_19_57_37.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my white shirt. Just over 2 weeks. It's not bad. 4/5. The sponsor printing isn't q 100 pct in that the fabric is a bit crinkled very slightly. For 11 quid incl delivery can't complain.

Archived