Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

AS Roma love us!

i love my roma top from last season. no sponsor and a collar = football shirt heaven

that presenter is rather lovely too

No sponsor and a collar. That's my idea of heaven too! If only...

Would that make Rome a safe place to be if Leicester beat them in the CL?

Rome is like any big city , good and bad , but I think for visiting football fans you need to stay alert

I love Roma it's the club of the city and the city people , I was lucky enough to have watched them play half a dozen times or more owing to a relative being a priest and living there for 30 years as a Vatican administrator , got to meet the team in the 90's on a trip to an open training session , there was a southamerican player Fonseca who what massive teeth they called him the beever lol

Lovely to see them supporting Emperor Claudio

“It’s a big satisfaction seeing what Ranieri is doing because he is one of us - a Roman. He is a good coach, he’s good tactically and he is a good person. Seeing a small team winning the Premier League would be very nice. Even in Italy now, with the economic power of the big teams, it is very difficult.”

Alberto Caporro

Alberto Caporro can do one

Archived