Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RanieriRoad

Volpi Italiane - Italian Foxes

Just to tell you that 100% Italy is at your side, in this dramatic end of season. 

We are proud of Claudio, and proud that  a bit of Italy is  in this epic story.

Go for the title foxes.

See you in the next UCL (i'm Juventu's supporter)

Ciao dall'Italia

Nice one, cheers, best of luck to Juventus too... I've always sort of liked Juventus - had a few shirts when I was younger - you should win the league very soon??

Hopefully tomorrow, if we'll win in Florence and Naples won't in Rome.....

5th title in a row.....

Hope to see you Foxes in Turin next UCL

That would be immense. Always like Turin.

About twice a year, me and my mates and family play a football match against the local Italian restaurant community. England in red, versus Italy in blue, but Roberto always wears his Juve shirt! (we nearly always win because the Italian lads argue between themslves more than we do!!, in fact in one game after two minutes one Italian, Andrea who owns Cini restaurant in Enderby, Leicestershire walked off the pitch after an argument with his team mates and drove home!!)

That would be immense. Always like Turin.

About twice a year, me and my mates and family play a football match against the local Italian restaurant community. England in red, versus Italy in blue, but Roberto always wears his Juve shirt! (we nearly always win because the Italian lads argue between themslves more than we do!!, in fact in one game after two minutes one Italian, Andrea who owns Cini restaurant in Enderby, Leicestershire walked off the pitch after an argument with his team mates and drove home!!)

Eheh the Italian way.....we get mad easily.....

Btw you'll see that Italian restaurants in Italy are often Better than Italian restaurants abroad. (Don't tell you're mates about this ok? )

Best of luck from the other side of Turin too (Torino FC fan).

I'm really happy for LCFC and I must admit that during this season I've been more interested in the Premier League than the Seria A!

Our Juventus cousins have been too strong for my tastes! :)

PS I was really supporting Juve in CL. Very sad for them and Italy.

Ciao

Giulio

Thanks for the support. Appreciated. Everybody in Italy seems to be talking about us.

I'll be honest though, can't stand Juve.

This is true; look at this page. the title is "Leicester now or never"

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Premier-League/29-04-2016/premier-ranieri-leicester-ora-o-mai-piu-contro-united-dobbiamo-vincere-150416513260.shtml

Giulio you're a great one; i like Torino f.c too

Hi all
this is Massimo form Italy. I'm Napoli supporter... I followed Leicster's walk and I'm actually happy for. I love English mentality and his approach about football.
Anyway I hope to see a Fox match in Leicster. Maybe next year in Champion... against my Napoli.

:scarf:

Hi all

this is Massimo form Italy. I'm Napoli supporter... I followed Leicster's walk and I'm actually happy for. I love English mentality and his approach about football.

Anyway I hope to see a Fox match in Leicster. Maybe next year in Champion... against my Napoli.

:scarf:

+1 for your profile pic. I love the mezzogiorno.

Archived