Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Manchester United (Away) Pre-Match Thread/Thoughts

Can't believe I'm saying this but if we play to our strengths we will win.

Old Trafford isn't a fortress anymore and their decent run has consisted of single goal victories over Villa at home and an out of sorts Everton.

Could be a title clincher, math might be fuzzy atm.

We're certainly capable of doing what we did today one more time.

It will be if Spurs drop two point tomorrow night and we win.

Depending on the Spurs game tomorrow, one win out of our last three games would be sufficient to clinch the title...

Nevertheless, all I wish for is that we approach the game with the same professionalism like we've seen the team apply all season. With or without Vardy.

We've witnessed the team perform at White Hart Lane, the Etihad, Upton Park with a winning mentality, taking all three points back home and we gave Arsenal a good game with a man down at their place - we shan't fear going to Old Trafford.

Deep inside, I'd love it if we could cause another Louis van Gaal angry moment. :D

Man U are favourites for this but lets not forget they have still been turd most of the season and we should be right up for it. Away at Old Trafford.. nothing to fear, just go for it and upset the odds like we have been doing all season. Same team and work them off the pitch. Nothing would surprise me with this team. Remember the Etihad...  Bring it on!

I think it will be a close match. I'd take a draw, as this is probably the hardest of the three remaining fixtures. I think we could grab the win if we play like we did today, but I won't be too worried if we play well and lose. It'll be a lot tougher than Swansea were and Everton will be.

Archived