Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Manchester United (Away) Pre-Match Thread/Thoughts

Good record, but I've seen a few teams go there and just miss so many chances... The Watford game there is a good example. Watford should have had at least 4 goals.

As long as city don't lose their marbles, we should have it. Martial and Rashford look dangerous, but I'm confident we have the ability to contain them.

If we can nick a goal from SEt piece or counter, I think we should hold on.

If they take the lead, then I can see it become open and high scoring game.

United aren't the mess they were. They're fighting for Europe. And Rashford is finally giving them goals.

However, Schlupp can punish them if they focus too much on Mahrez, and if he keeps up his return to form he should be able to cause them an aneurysm or two. And Gray is an attacking option too.

Ulloa, aside from his aerial threat, can finish for Schlupp again, unless Schlupp's improved dramatically from when he stared having a go at 3 nil up last match. Okazaki should cause the defence headaches as ever.

Oddly I'm not that concerned about our attack. This seems to be our defence's biggest challenge for a long time. And they've not let one in with 11 men for ages now.

Come on City.

Think we have every chance, agree our midfield will have the "legs" over theirs, however we are naive if we don't think Rashford and Martial will be looking at Wes and Huth thinking they just might have the edge over them for pace.

We can win, but their home record is fantastic....can't wait

Think we have every chance, agree our midfield will have the "legs" over theirs, however we are naive if we don't think Rashford and Martial will be looking at Wes and Huth thinking they just might have the edge over them for pace.

We can win, but their home record is fantastic....can't wait

Huth will go out to ruin rashford and try bully him like when he gave Troy Deeney nightmares.

I'll be driving up from London to the game on my own, if anyone wants to car share?

Also parking help would be appreciated.

I've got 2 tickets in the UTD end on the length of the pitch, halfway up, and I paid £250 for the pair. Just letting people know, I'm not selling!!

I'm going with a Utd mate so if you have 2 spaces & collect from nr M1 J13 (or a service station on route) happy to split costs..

I'm hoping for calm professionalism from the team.  I would hate to see Huth or Morgan (or anyone) sent off early doors because they are too psyched up.  I have faith however - they have coped amazing well with the pressure so far.

we need to defend well as a team,run the ball down the channels,get crosses in for ulloh and have players running of him getting to the second ball keep pace and momentum high and going.no reckless challenges by huth or morgan.we can do this it is our chance to win it the whole team should be up 4 this like no other game this season 

Slupp will destroy varela. I really hope they start him so just gets slayn like Coutinho did him.

All these Man U fans think they will win it. They are not ready.

Pressure is off boys,  points clear all we need is 3 points, i expect a quality performance. 

Slupp will destroy varela. I really hope they start him so just gets slayn like Coutinho did him.

All these Man U fans think they will win it. They are not ready.

Pressure is off boys, points clear all we need is 3 points, i expect a quality performance.

Varela is about their 4th choice right back there's no way he's starting.

I think we'll go with the same team and it will finish 0-0. Chelsea to finish the job on Monday.

Archived