Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Right, pub for Sunday?

I was thinking of staying in Notts. But leicester atmosphere will be good surely?

Surely it will be rammed but good , missus out with me and meeting a Man U and forest mate so should be spicy in Nottingham for me, major oak has loads of screens and just the right atmosphere

Surely it will be rammed but good , missus out with me and meeting a Man U and forest mate so should be spicy in Nottingham for me, major oak has loads of screens and just the right atmosphere

Fair enough :)

Tell you what though the amount of you mentioning misses and baby's on here in a negative way makes me realise how lucky I am that mine has really got into it all this season! lol

Sat watching MOTD2 the other night and I was ready to turn off after the Sunday games but we had to keep it on to watch the catch up and 2 good 2 bad! lol

Fair enough :)

Tell you what though the amount of you mentioning misses and baby's on here in a negative way makes me realise how lucky I am that mine has really got into it all this season! lol

Sat watching MOTD2 the other night and I was ready to turn off after the Sunday games but we had to keep it on to watch the catch up and 2 good 2 bad! lol

My misses was a derby fan until this season now she's a true turncoat and comes to the pub to watch the matches with me , I feel lucky in every way

My misses was a derby fan until this season now she's a true turncoat and comes to the pub to watch the matches with me , I feel lucky in every way

Amazing! Mines Nottingham born and bread so I found it extra hilarious! I can imagine there's a lot of stories like this

That the student place ?

It used to be a Scream bar yeah but it's never been quite as studenty as the Polar Bear or Dry Dock were.

I only ever go in there if I'm watching sport as it's got about a million TVs and a massive projector screen (assuming they haven't changed it?)

The only problem with the soar point is that their big screen is barely even watchable, you end up watching it on the tiny screens they have dotted about everywhere. Still a good atmosphere last time we went the other week though.

Soar Point was my initial go to tbh. Girlfriend lives round the corner and if the unthinkable happens it's only 5 minute walk from the stadium where I'm sure a few thousand will come down and party like there's no tomorrow.

I'll be watching at home, alone.

But to be fair, i'll probably have my hand down my pants, ready for Andy king to get on the pitch and score a last minute winner, so it's probably for the best that i'll be alone...

so very jeleous not being in leicester at this possibly historic time. if the city centre has anywhere near the same scences as what happened to my hometown of Geelong, australia when we won the Aussie rules GF in 2007 after a 50 something year abscence of succsess you are in for one hell of a night if we get that win to seal it!!!

Archived