Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Right, pub for Sunday?

I'm in Sheffield Sunday as my lad is at uni with exam Tuesday

Anyone else on here from there could give us names of pubs etc

Come down to common room on division Street in the centre, you won't get a seat but there's plenty of beer and about 60 TV's.

Guest LCFC_World

Gutted im not going to this on Sunday, so will have to go to a pub instead! Will the counting house be any good for this? They have two huge screens don't they? If not, where is the best place in leicester where they will be the most atmosphere? Thanks.

I live in Lincoln and i know there are quite a few Leicester fans who live here, be good to get as many fans in one pub on Sunday as possible to ramp the atmosphere up! any suggestions?

I might be watching it in Lincoln and was thinking the Mailbox? Big and plenty of screens.

My house.

I only want my close family to see me blubbing like a baby if the result goes the right way.

Should've been there! Don't know how it never reached 2nd priority!! But that's been discussed elsewhere and I don't want to moan.

Come on City

This game did reach P2

This game did reach P2

Sorry mixing it up with Chelsea.

For this game the 'buy on line system ****ed me over!

When I went down the club the next day, all they could say was "Yeah a few people had difficulties last night!" That was it! Even though it showed up on my screen that I had two tickets allocated, once I went to the checkout the tickets weren't there ! Went back and it said I'd had my allocated tickets.

Any way, **** it! Too happy to be angry, even with the Chelsea ticket debacle added to my Man U ticket experience!

COYB

Archived