Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

With 3 games to play, where do you think we will finish the season?

281 members have voted

1. 1. With 3 games to play, where do you think we will finish the season?

• Champions
    • 2nd

1st or 2nd, both good I don't want to be predictive due to my superstitions, but just make a note of the fact that the gap between us and spurs is bigger than the 2 clubs immediately behind spurs, I think their pressure situation is far greater than ours, and a fourth place for them is still possible.

1st

That awkward moment when you set out to avoid relegation and accidentally win the league...

More like, remember when the aim, was one more point than last season lol.

turns out CR either can't count  :)

or looked at the top of the table and was talking about one more point than chelsea got last season :thumbup: he's been mugging us off from day 1. :scarf:

People who vote 2nd because they don't want to jinx it or whatever... just don't vote at all.

Probably only because it is so unbelievable. And because it's quite possible Spurs win their last games but we only pick up 2 draws. I agree with

I voted 2nd. I've had my heart broken by City too many times to accept something is happening until it is mathematically certain.

Although Im not brave enough to vote...

Archived