Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coolcol

Everton game for those ticketless foxes… What pub should we meet in ?

Local hero and Counting house are both really poor pubs, get to the soar point or bricklayers arms.

What's the atmosphere like in the Bricklayers and how many does it hold if they are showing a match ?

Where we meeting Pabbers

I've got me pass from the almighty one already lol

Name your pub pal, I'll look for a geezer with blue glasses and a Conrad Logan shirt lol.

See if its on first I've a feeling we're gonna be celebrating on Monday unf

Name your pub pal, I'll look for a geezer with blue glasses and a Conrad Logan shirt lol.

See if its on first I've a feeling we're gonna be celebrating on Monday unf

lol

Bricklayers Arms, Welford Road is looking favourite so far Pabbers. Think it could be over this weekend (hopefully) but still want to celebrate with a beer or two next weekend

lol

Bricklayers Arms, Welford Road is looking favourite so far Pabbers. Think it could be over this weekend (hopefully) but still want to celebrate with a beer or two next weekend

Alan Sheehan and his pal Dr the singh will be at the Bricklayers Arms

Went to the Brickies today to check it out and it has 5 normal size TV screens and I asked the barman was he expecting the pub to be full on Sunday. He said no and he was expecting about 40 or so but the pub would be rammed for the Everton game.

I am going to check out the Brickies and the Counting house with its big screen, and decide on the day.

F Bar's always a good craic, if you can get past the spit and sawdust.

Failing that, I'm sure some tech-minded fella could cheekily get a monitor projecting the game onto the side of a wall somewhere...

Hint hint. :ph34r:

That's a good call....I used to drink in there pre match a few years back.

The Singh is a legend who always keeps his promises. If he's there and we still need a result brick layers arms it is.

I'm up for it Pabbers

Even if we don't need it to be fair, will probs have a few and then go down the ground after to hopefully join In The celebrations

Well up for this. Travelling up from Cardiff for the weekend to get involved with the hopeful festivities.

Not sure how to spot each other, could get my Spurs mate to come along in full kit, that would get people's attention…

Well up for this. Travelling up from Cardiff for the weekend to get involved with the hopeful festivities.

Not sure how to spot each other, could get my Spurs mate to come along in full kit, that would get people's attention…

I will be easy to spot

I will be wearing Blue . . . .

Archived