Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Are you actually enjoying this?

It dawned on me the other day that considering we're top of the league, looking set to win a maiden title that I'm not actually able to enjoy it - I'm not sure if it's nerves or whatever else but I'm just too tense.

Guest BlueBrett

I am but it's kind of all consuming. Got a fair bit of other stuff going on but I can't focus on any of it. All I ever think about is LCFC these days

I know exactly what you mean.

It's weird, I wouldn't say i've been nervous (I was far more nervous and stressed last season), I just feel abit numb! lol Weird, quite annoying!

I'm enjoying it but not sure i'm enjoying it as much as I should be!

I nearly 'went' last weekend - Blubbed, there was a few times I felt that.

When it all happens and I can let it sink in, that's when I can reflect and enjoy, perhaps even do abit of wumming and winding others up lol

I think the only time I'm not stressing is when I'm at the games and seeing it with my own eyes lol

It's just so bizarre that I would have settled for staying up this season and now we're one game away from winning the title. My brain is confused, petrified and ecstatic at the same time.

Was really enjoying it until a few weeks back when it dawned on me we could actually do this. Since then been absolutely shitting it god knows what state I would be in if it was like a point between us !. Just want to get over the line as fast as possible hopefully sunday if not hope Chelsea dick Spurs so we can all relax against Everton. The last thing we want is the gap back to 4 points after this weekends games and a dodgy start against Everton . 

I am but it's kind of all consuming. Got a fair bit of other stuff going on but I can't focus on any of it. All I ever think about is LCFC these days

This, its all that I'm thinking of at the moment. Keep going on foxestalk, watching videos, reading articles. My life has been taken over.

I'm so glass half-empty at the moment. Torture is the recurring word and I remember saying to the bloke next to me after Mahrez's opener that we now had 80 minutes to hang on  lol Even after we went 3-0 up I had a flashback to what happened to Liverpool at Palace a couple of years ago. I'm not normally like this.

I think it's because it's the first time that most of us can remember ever being in this position (too young for the Ice Kings) and we now have so much to lose. I will never get over this if we blow it. Once we have one under the belt then the next one will be less stressful.

I've got some serious pent up emotion.

I don't want it to end so to speak. Will be over the moon and then some if we win it all but right now, I love the unknown, the anticipation of results, the exhilaration of being so close but still not there, the risk of failure while believing in success, the anxious banter between fan bases, the fans and this forum from those loving every moment to those hanging tough clinging onto a shoestring. It's great fun and a resounding yes, I'm enjoying this.

I've enjoyed it this season up until we looked like favourites and then I became anxious, it's because I want this so bad.

I'm enjoying it more this week than last week as I was more anxious about our chances last week with a 5pt gap.

If we haven't won it by Monday night I'll be a nervous wreck again.

I'm far more nervous about the Chelsea vs Tottenham match as if Spurs win that and we haven't beat Man Utd it's squeaky bum time again.

I was loving this season up to the Man City game which is when I realised we could actually do it, then the Arsenal game and Simpsin's red card happened. The feeling of hurt and injustice was all consuming. Every result after that would lead to ever increasing periods of belief followed by nerves and anxiety waiting for the next game.

I am enjoying every game but the waiting in between has been hellish at times the worst being last week and the best being this week

Im sure its entirely possible for us to lose our next 3 and spurs win there next 3 so because I've seen us lose more than 3 in a row before, so for now i'm content with celebrating Europe (the music, yesssssss) and trying to track down theo zakorakis as he's the closest we've had to someone doing this kind of thing before (Greece winning the euro)

Archived