Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Are you actually enjoying this?

Im sure its entirely possible for us to lose our next 3 and spurs win there next 3 so because I've seen us lose more than 3 in a row before, so for now i'm content with celebrating Europe (the music, yesssssss) and trying to track down theo zakorakis as he's the closest we've had to someone doing this kind of thing before (Greece winning the euro)

The last ten minutes against Swansea because it was more than a one or two goal lead but now I'm back to feeling nervously sick.

It's well weird to think we arectually worrying ourselves sick about winning the Premier League title!!!!

NOT relegation but actually winning the Fecking League!!!

It's surreal at best,bloody mental the more you think about it!!!!

I was literally worried to sickness the Friday before the Swansea game.

Mental

Im sure its entirely possible for us to lose our next 3 and spurs win there next 3 so because I've seen us lose more than 3 in a row before, so for now i'm content with celebrating Europe (the music, yesssssss) and trying to track down theo zakorakis as he's the closest we've had to someone doing this kind of thing before (Greece winning the euro)

huth and old man mark both won the premier league

It dawned on me the other day that considering we're top of the league, looking set to win a maiden title that I'm not actually able to enjoy it - I'm not sure if it's nerves or whatever else but I'm just too tense.

Every nanosecond. When you have seen some of the crap I have seen over the years, what is happening now is nothing short of a miracle. :D

I read a stat once that was that men subconciously think about sex every 52 seconds. For me, thats been replaced by lcfc.

And if we won on sunday, theres gonna be a massive release of tension and pity the poor souls sitting in front of me.

It dawned on me the other day that considering we're top of the league, looking set to win a maiden title that I'm not actually able to enjoy it - I'm not sure if it's nerves or whatever else but I'm just too tense.

I want to win it so much i cant enjoy it

I think it depends on what type of person you are. As a worrier and pessimist it's been he'll for me. Even when, (if) it happens I'll celebrate like crazy, but I think for me it will be a quiet moment a few weeks after when I sit and reflect, (maybe on holiday with a pint) and that's when a massive grin will appear from nowhere.

Not slept in weeks. Feel nervous and just can't believe we will actually do it. What really does my head in is all the idiots saying it already won. IT IS NOT already won!!!!! ffs. We could easily lose at Manu, draw v Everton and draw at Chelsea - all 3 perfectly normal results just like we drew with Villa and Bournemouth. Then if Spurs win all 3 we don't win so will people stop saying we have definitely won it because we haven't and stupid comments like that just makes it worse.

It will be a massive achievement here on in for us to get one more win with the pressure on us now - especially if Spurs win at Chelsea.

I can't work, can't function, can't think of anything else. Not enjoying it at all!!!!!! as want this so bad and will never, ever get over it if we fail now. This will be way worse than the play off losses.

No, not at all. I couldn't face the Southampton game, walked out after Vardy got sent off v West Ham, gave my ticket away for Swansea, and will only consider going to the Everton game if City are already home and dry. I can't listen to the radio, watch on the box, or follow games online, because I cannot handle it. I wish I didn't like football. Not renewing next season, either. Done with going down. How has it come to this?

No, not at all. I couldn't face the Southampton game, walked out after Vardy got sent off v West Ham, gave my ticket away for Swansea, and will only consider going to the Everton game if City are already home and dry. I can't listen to the radio, watch on the box, or follow games online, because I cannot handle it. I wish I didn't like football. Not renewing next season, either. Done with going down. How has it come to this?

Blimey.. What would you be like if you supported Villa?

I am also disappointed with those that consider it won already as a defeat and a couple of draws is always possible at this stage of the season. Likewise, the premature announcement of Kasabian's 'End of Season Party'. We may finish a highly respectable second but how many would genuinely feel like celebrating the fact after we have headed the table for so long? That said, I do feel (after watching City since 1966) that we might just do it but will wait until it's secured before going into full party mode!

Archived