Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

I've been a kasabian fan for years, but due to work and other commitments I've not been able to see them as much as I would have liked over the last few years.

Now I don't work Saturdays I'll be able to go to this if I can get a ticket. Happy to pay face value & get a couple of beers for anyone who can get me one.

Up the kasabian.

Gonna see if I can get a ticket. I know someone who may or may not have influence. The lead singer is patron for a charity he volunteers for and the donated items for a fund raising night. If he and others are getting tickets I'll ask them to get me one. Fingers crossed. Bit much but It;ll be good.

Not there biggest fan but would have considered it if the tickets were £40 not £50 and it was a bit more of a celebration thing, this is effectively just a gig at the KPS.

If it was going to be an entire crowd from the City/County/LCFC fan base it would be magical. If you look on Twitter half the country is turning up.

Genuinely thought it was a free gig for ST holders lol!!!

£53 abit steep for us when we will be spending loads next season on our European tour...dilly ding dilly dang!!!!

I love this idea, however not the price. Kasabian should have offered to pay for it themselves or at least waiver their performance fee instead of cashing in ...

Remember when Rage Against the Machine did a free 1 day festival because they got to number one in the charts... something like that would have been more of a thankyou

I love this idea, however not the price. Kasabian should have offered to pay for it themselves or at least waiver their performance fee instead of cashing in ...

Remember when Rage Against the Machine did a free 1 day festival because they got to number one in the charts... something like that would have been more of a thank you

To who are Kasabian saying thanks to? 

Archived