Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

Genuinely thought it was a free gig for ST holders lol!!!

£53 abit steep for us when we will be spending loads next season on our European tour...dilly ding dilly dang!!!!

For sure, I also thought it would be on LCFC direct site, so ST, Gold, Silver and family members could buy tickets. Surely it should be a LE postcode restriction....How many do you think will be on Ebay....

Sergio "thanks Leicester for playing so well, now give me £50"

To who are Kasabian saying thanks to? 

supposedly to Leicester for a great football season, Basketball, Rugy and a thanks for being a great city

For sure, I also thought it would be on LCFC direct site, so ST, Gold, Silver and family members could buy tickets. Surely it should be a LE postcode restriction....How many do you think will be on Ebay....

Sergio "thanks Leicester for playing so well, now give me £50"

Actually the band will make circa £600,000 net for this gig !

That's a big thank you !!!!

Cheeky feckers !

Cheeky feckers !

It's not really doing it for the Leicester fans is it. Where are the free tickets to ST holders and then a first allocation to gold members etc..

you'll get 20% Leicester fans and Leicester folk the rest will be Kasabian supporters and probably not even be in Leicester.

I deserve a ticket because I've supported Leicester since they started doing well this season.....

Cheeky feckers !

How have you worked that out? I can't find any info on how many tickets there will be for this.

With the amount of moaning going on this this thread I assume most people haven't been to many stadium gigs before? Anywhere between £50-£90 is about the norm for this type of gig.

It's not an office party people. A gig of this size can't possibly run for free and expecting it to do so is utterly unrealistic. Priority for LCFC season ticket holders? Why, are the boys playing on the pitch before hand? Always some kind of criticism with our fan base isn't there lol

I've paid £70 each to see Coldplay in June, so £20 less to see the band I listen to every day at the KP would be utterly priceless.

I'll be chancing my arm on Saturday morning and will be ecstatic if I get a few.

How have you worked that out? I can't find any info on how many tickets there will be for this.

With the amount of moaning going on this this thread I assume most people haven't been to many stadium gigs before? Anywhere between £50-£90 is about the norm for this type of gig.

30,000 apparently will sell out in under 5 minutes.

30,000 apparently will sell out in under 5 minutes.

Is that it?! I would have though it would have been nearer the 40k mark. I assume thats because the stands are not suitable for concerts so it would be mostly standing.

You've literally just pulled that figure out your arse  lol

I duno 30,000 x 50 quid a pop is £1.5m.

Kasabian the collective will be wanting to make about 30-40% margin on the gig so 600k is about right.

It's not an office party people. A gig of this size can't possibly run for free and expecting it to do so is utterly unrealistic. Priority for LCFC season ticket holders? Why, are the boys playing on the pitch before hand? Always some kind of criticism with our fan base isn't there lol

I've paid £70 each to see Coldplay in June, so £20 less to see the band I listen to every day at the KP would be utterly priceless.

I'll be chancing my arm on Saturday morning and will be ecstatic if I get a few.

Although they're obviously successful in their own right, bringing the kp concert forward a year to celebrate a remarkable foxes season is obviously being done off the back of the clubs achievements, yet i bet tickets will soon be up on ticketbis for 500 quid being sold from a liverpool or london postcode, so it wont really be a leicester city thing.

To be honest i can see a fair bit of trouble, Summer Solstace there was a bit of fisticuffs.

Although Leicester City is not specifically mentioned in any of the marketing material, Tom and Serge are gona be giving it the big'un.

Rival football fans, pissed out their heads at an LCFC celebration = fights.

Is that it?! I would have though it would have been nearer the 40k mark. I assume thats because the stands are not suitable for concerts so it would be mostly standing.

It's because they are only allowed to half fill the stands. Apparently it's only safe if the lower parts of the stands are used as well as the pitch

To be honest i can see a fair bit of trouble, Summer Solstace there was a bit of fisticuffs.

Although Leicester City is not specifically mentioned in any of the marketing material, Tom and Serge are gona be giving it the big'un.

Rival football fans, pissed out their heads at an LCFC celebration = fights.

If Serge doesn't stroll out wrapped in a LCFC flag singing when you're smiling I want my money back.  lol

Kasabian are great at what they do, but it does all go very Spinal Tap very quickly... met Tom in Duffys a few years back.. lovely bloke.. But should be a free gig to all season ticket holders and members then to the general public... or a benefit gig and the money goes to a local charity.   C'mon Leicester! Get 3 Fuching points at O/T my nerves are in bits..

Archived