Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lord Kante

How Will You React?

Guest CityFan 06

Don't think I will know how to react either, but I do know it would be the realisation of the journey this club has had. In 8 years we've had; 3 promotions, a League One trophy, a Championship trophy, and now possibly a Premier League trophy. 

It depends on when it happens, if we are comfortably winning against Man U or Everton, I'll have already celebrated the goals and what they represent. So as long as we are comfortable, I'll probably sit back, relax and drink some champagne.

If it is a last minute goal, I'll probably go pretty insane and run around the house for a bit. Then I think I'll pop some champers, and sit quietly to reflect.

Then I'll probably need something stronger to bring me down and help me sleep. So I'll have some whiskey with 3 ice cubes.

If the Derby / Palace play off finals are anything to go by I go up to strangers and scream "We've done it, we've donnnnnnnne iiiiiiiiit" fifty times like a malfunctioning Dalek being pushed off a cliff. One day someone will respond "Yeah I know mate, I saw it too, there really is no need for you to inform me".

Archived