Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

King Richards road right now - Ranieri mural

His name is Richard Wilson, richardwilsonartwork on Instagram he'll be there again today finishing it off if you want to go and say hello

Sent from my E380 using Tapatalk

Do you know what time, couple of mins from me, will go and say hello and get a pic.

This may have been discussed elsewhere but there are pictures around of a Ranieri piece of art in progress on a wall in Leicester somewhere.

Does anyone know if this is finished and if so is there a photo of it finished anywhere?

Thanks

This may have been discussed elsewhere but there are pictures around of a Ranieri piece of art in progress on a wall in Leicester somewhere.

Does anyone know if this is finished and if so is there a photo of it finished anywhere?

Thanks

Not sure if it's finished. It's on King Richards Road though, will have a butchers at some point.

I am down here in Cornwall.

Is the City of Leicester painted blue?

Are the shops windows decorated in blue?

If yes, lets see some pictures.

There's  some pictures in the  merc

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news?page=2&listName=channelActivity&orderByOption=

Archived