Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nigelbee

Don't bottle it - Champagne on ice?

My best bottle is going in the fridge on Sunday morning and will stay there as long as it takes until the deed is done. Who else is going to dust off a bottle of the fine stuff and get it in the cooler?

I have one vintage and one non-vintage especially earmarked. :D

Funny seeing this thread.....heading up to Whistler for my birthday this weekend with 6 other families. Just emailed them all this message:

Just fair warning.

If at 8am Sunday morning and you’re up and you happen to hear yelling and screaming followed by Chris and me streaking through the halls, do not be alarmed…..Leicester City would have just won the Premier league, possibly the biggest sporting achievement in the history of league sport. I will calm down at some point and then go nuts again.

In all honestly I’ll skip the streaking and will save that for the pub Sunday night…..

I hope if we pull this off, those that are there will join in the excitement of this occasion. I will bring up some Champagne just in case we win Sunday Morning v Man United at Old Trafford (The Theatre of Dreams) to seal Leicester City the title. You can’t dream this up…..it is real and could happen this Sunday morning.

Look forward to partying with you all

Cheers :scarf:

Andrew

My bottle is getting colder and after today's game the chance of opening it sooner than later is getting better and better. Great fighting performance this afternoon and surely only a matter of time. Up the foxes.

Archived