Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

16th May

Playing in a match at Truro Golf Club, told the Captain to put me out last as I should be suitably hung over after a marvellous day out at Chelsea and a belly full of ale on the train journey back....

Up the City.....

Playing in a match at Truro Golf Club, told the Captain to put me out last as I should be suitably hung over after a marvellous day out at Chelsea and a belly full of ale on the train journey back....

Up the City.....

Not going up to Chelsea now but tempted to go up for this, will be a lot cheaper anyway!

On a Monday? Seems odd

It did to me at first but it's the day after the last game isn't it.

Suppose they wanna strike while it's all still fresh.

To me, I'd prefer it to be a weekend event, even if that meant waiting till the following weekend but can see why they're doing it on the Monday.

That would be crap! I want to bring my youngsters up to this (assuming etc etc) but a school day really screws it up. surely makes more sense on the Sunday???!?????

Oh crap - we're playing on the Sunday aren't we! Guess with players arranging holidays, waiting for the following Sunday would be difficult. Bugger!

That would be crap! I want to bring my youngsters up to this (assuming etc etc) but a school day really screws it up. surely makes more sense on the Sunday???!??????

That's when the last game is though.

I've booked 16th May off work as I'm staying over in London after the Chelsea game... Quick dash upto Leicestershire for this hopefully but 6pm doesn't sound good too me as they haven't considered getting back home.

What is everyone moaning about?? It's 6pm... I know a lot of people will live 3 maybe 4 hours away but still.. surely your boss can afford you a half day at work??? Mines already said I can let them know the day before if that's how late they announce it.

Take a half days holiday if you have to? You've had your notice here from Ash, i'm sure work won't mind :)

Archived