Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

You're lucky!

My distance from Leicester means I can no longer swan down the KP when I feel like it...  There must be quite a few of us out there who are feeling pig sick at the moment in not even getting a chance of getting a ticket.

I remember our league 1 season - I'd ring up the ticket office and the conversation would go like this...

"Hi, could I get a ticket for Stockport away"

"Yes"

too easy  :P

seriously though, something like this...

"Hi, could I get a ticket for Stockport away?"

"that shouldn't be problem sir, I'l just check ..... Yep, a but late just collect it form the team coach!!

Yes that happened in League 1 all the time! I had to wait for the team coach to arrive and get my ticket off the kit man!

I think all the foxes fans out there without a ticket who gave their blood and guts on a cold night in Hartlepool will have the same feeling as me right now... 

We might be not with you physically on the day it happens/is celebrated, but listen here, feel blessed and privileged you get to witness what some of us would do anything for....

Savor that moment and feel blessed.  :worship:

Agree with you, which is why I've had to buy a ticket for OT in the home end, and another off a tout for the Everton game, even though I've just lost my job and am paying well over the odds for both tickets!

As you say "some of us would do anything for..."

Agree with you, which is why I've had to buy a ticket for OT in the home end, and another off a tout for the Everton game, even though I've just lost my job and am paying well over the odds for both tickets!

As you say "some of us would do anything for..."

Hang on, there's tickets available to buy in the home end for man u?

On a night out once I didn't want to walk back home so walked into an Indian restaurant and ordered a take away to be delivered and then asked to go with it. Got a nice lift home in the gaffers plush car.

Hahaha #lad I bow to your greatness

Hang on, there's tickets available to buy in the home end for man u?

If you find a Man Utd fan selling there's (as I did via Twitter) then yes!

Or off a tout of course!

Hopefully this success will lead to our local fanbase to grow substantially. Leicestershire has a large population and we're the only club in the county, we don't share it with another football league club.

To be fair though I remember trying to get tickets for Northampton away in our League 1 season and they were all gone, had to sit in the home end with loads of other Leicester fans. We do have a good solid fanbase, but hopefully if we build on this successful season we draw more in.

My friend here in Israel got a ticket for 8,000 euros. This is mad, But i won't say i'm not jealous of him.
It reminds me when i went to a League 1 game against Bristol and i just could buy a ticket from the office!
Have fun and do it for all the foxes who won't be able to be there guys!

My distance from Leicester means I can no longer swan down the KP when I feel like it... There must be quite a few of us out there who are feeling pig sick at the moment in not even getting a chance of getting a ticket.

I remember our league 1 season - I'd ring up the ticket office and the conversation would go like this...

"Hi, could I get a ticket for Stockport away"

"Yes"

too easy :P

seriously though, something like this...

"Hi, could I get a ticket for Stockport away?"

"that shouldn't be problem sir, I'l just check ..... Yep, a but late just collect it form the team coach!!

Yes that happened in League 1 all the time! I had to wait for the team coach to arrive and get my ticket off the kit man!

I think all the foxes fans out there without a ticket who gave their blood and guts on a cold night in Hartlepool will have the same feeling as me right now...

We might be not with you physically on the day it happens/is celebrated, but listen here, feel blessed and privileged you get to witness what some of us would do anything for....

Savor that moment and feel blessed. :worship:

I also remember conversations from years ago.

"Hi mate, I've got a spare ticket for the Barnsley ga-"

"Fvck off! Don't come near me with that thing!"

I must say I could never envisage struggling for away tickets.

I didn't a Bournemouth ticket early on in this season but simply put that down to a one off, extreme circumstances (Bournemouth, Bank Holiday, Cheap iirc, Low allocation albeit more than I expected) but that really almost seems a warning sign for what was to come later in the season.

I've never, ever struggled for away tickets, now maybe some people may see this as me being ironic here but that shows how many people have jumped on the bandwagon, and I know first hand many glory boys who support one (some of them even two) of the big clubs, but have jumped on our bandwagon now and somehow are managing to get tickets over me (and other City fans who have been to rock bottom and back with this club) now that really does put my nose out of joint a little bit.

Whilst gaining all these fans is great, the club will grow e.t.c, I also don't want them, we had a good fanbase before, very strong, loyal, now I fear the new ones are only here for the success, I said last night it'll be interested next season if say we drop down to the top 8 how many people drop off the bandwagon, we'll still sell the stadium out, we did when we nearly got relegated, but it'll be interested to see how many people are still milling around, begging for tickets, those glory boys I know, will they still be there?

It remains to be seen but i'd wager they won't be.

I was a season ticket holder last year, for various reasons let it go. Will manage 14 games this season.....hard graft, away end Stoke, Sunderland, Swansea, Man U ( relatively easy to get, ) away end last weekend Swansea h, and I don't begrudge anyone a ticket.

It is fantastic to see the ground full, if they are all plastics they are all singing!! Remember Wednesday at home when we got relegated, Hume misses penalty, ground empties....last week nobody wanted to go home

The only people responsible for ensuring they get a ticket is the individual....and no I don't have a ticket for Everton or Chelsea...but it will be absolutely fantastic to watch it on Sky......

Glory boys is an overused phrase....we are playing fantastic football, something is happening that I thought I wouldn't see in my lifetime....who wouldn't want to go?

It will be worse next year with Champions league etc.....

I moved to Amsterdam this year, saw a few games at the start of the season but have missed the majority of it and have been unable to get tickets for the last few games. So I'll be watching in some random Dam pub - we've actually developed a fairly substantial Dutch following.

Growing up a Leicester fan, you dream of an FA Cup, doing a Pompey or Wigan and upsetting the odds. That would be the ultimate. When you're watching the likes of De Vries and Levi Porter, winning a game becomes unthinkable, so the fact that Leicester are this close to being champions of actual England is bizarre, I still can't get my head around it.

Yes it would be nice to be back home in Leicester for it, but **** me, when that final whistle goes and we've done it, I'll be as happy as anyone.

Hope you lads going all enjoy it and make it the best atmosphere we've ever had.

yes they can't stop you, unless you try and force your way in

I don't know for sure but I'm guessing they have some power under the Football Spectators act. to move on large crowds on match days. Especially if they don't have tickets. Or there's some law that was a hangover of the hooligan days which they can apply to this situation.

I was a season ticket holder last year, for various reasons let it go. Will manage 14 games this season.....hard graft, away end Stoke, Sunderland, Swansea, Man U ( relatively easy to get, ) away end last weekend Swansea h, and I don't begrudge anyone a ticket.

It is fantastic to see the ground full, if they are all plastics they are all singing!! Remember Wednesday at home when we got relegated, Hume misses penalty, ground empties....last week nobody wanted to go home

The only people responsible for ensuring they get a ticket is the individual....and no I don't have a ticket for Everton or Chelsea...but it will be absolutely fantastic to watch it on Sky......

Glory boys is an overused phrase....we are playing fantastic football, something is happening that I thought I wouldn't see in my lifetime....who wouldn't want to go?

It will be worse next year with Champions league etc.....

Only a few weeks ago v Norwich almost a full row left early near me, calling it "the worst we've played for years", faces i've never seen before, of course that doesn't mean they've never been before they could have sat anywhere in the past but to brand it as "the worse we've played for years" suggests they havn't been watching for very long.

Anyway, we all had the last laugh when Ulloa scored in the 89th.

Yer I would do anything to be there tomorrow and at Everton, but a) I've blown all my money going to 6 games from where I am already. B) I had no chance of tickets with my level of membership even if I could afford it.

To make things even worse tomorrow is a family do which I cannot get out of. So might even miss the game we win the league, after missing no other game at all this season. I've watched on telly or been at every single one this season. Gutted.

I remember quite easily getting an away ticket for the Southend game that took us back to the Championship, bit different now not getting tickets for Everton even as Family Fox, but I find it hard to complain too much given the season we've had, just make sure all of you who did get tickets make plenty of noise for me.

I did the same a few times in league 1. I remember just fancying a trip to Walsall, so double checked with the club that tickets were available on the gate, and drove straight to Walsall after work. Parked up on the housing estate near to the ground, nearly broke my back when I slipped on the ice and fell flat on my backside. Mocked their keeper all game long, cheered their substitutes and enjoyed the snowball fight. Moments like that will live long in the memory. Luckily for me though I didn't move away and I get to add more memories to the list. I really do feel for those who have moved away or had to give up going down as often due to changes in circumstances etc

Archived