Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

King Power Stadium Improvements - Ideas/Suggestions Thread

Guest CityFan 06

Went to the ground today and it came to me that a coffee shop inside the city fanstore would be ideal, with the options to take out or eat in for supporters. Given our success and the attraction of the club at the moment I think it'd do very well and would be a smart move for them, it would probably give jobs to more people as well. Costa Coffee, Nero etc. 

I suppose the only thing about it would be that on match days it would override the coffee and tea they sell in the concourses.

Just a thought anyway.

Went to the ground today and it came to me that a coffee shop inside the city fanstore would be ideal, with the options to take out or eat in for supporters. Given our success and the attraction of the club at the moment I think it'd do very well and would be a smart move for them, it would probably give jobs to more people as well. Costa Coffee, Nero etc. 

I suppose the only thing about it would be that on match days it would override the coffee and tea they sell in the concourses.

Just a thought anyway.

This is the most modern football thing I've ever seen

Just a thought anyway.

1. where would it go?

2. you'd never get any space big enough to handle the demand.

3. as you say, concourse sales would be hit.

4. you have the risk of stock getting damaged cos someone spilt their coffee or tea. again. 

Guest CityFan 06

Yeah, fair points made. I was talking more from a club's point of view, in the fact that they'd earn more throughout the week (presumably) and it would be handy for fans to just pop in and have a coffee during the week maybe. To be honest like I said there's some important points raised which I didn't think of, i.e space and yet more competition for the more traditional Leicester tea/coffee shops.

Lessen the delays for getting out the car park (next to electricity pylon) - not technically in stadium, but it takes the mickey regarding the amount of time before a car park steward finally lifts the barriers at the front.

Expand memorial garden, if applicable, as it seems packed.

Perhaps bigger screens, or even move them to where the old scoreboard used to be.

Replace the old pictures of the players in the shitty era we went through in the West Stand C2 Block. They're not even iconic moments. Just random pictures of Danny Tiatto or Robbie Nielson lol

Guest CityFan 06

I'd like to see the return of the two scoreboards on both ends of the ground (Kop, Family Stand). I know the screens already display all the info but still like the scoreboards.

Guest CityFan 06

Would love a return of the club legends on the blue banner inside the ground. It'd be nice to incorporate the legends alongside the current banner. Perhaps in the gaps between all the writing?

If not this, I've mentioned before I'd like to see a long banner on the front rail of the Kop with all our legends. 

post-19049-0-65911900-1463677130.png

Archived