Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Virgin trains

Massive thank you

This morning on the london to Liverpool train all city fans were Due to get off at Stockport and catch another train to Piccadilly

But the train manager realising he had lots and lots of city fans on his train took a detour and dropped us all off in Piccadilly Manchester !!! Yes an unscheduled stop to keep us all happy

Amazing customer service and fantastic efforts to keep us Leicester fans happy

Thank you Virgin

Massive thank you

This morning on the london to Liverpool train all city fans were Due to get off at Stockport and catch another train to Piccadilly

But the train manager realising he had lots and lots of city fans on his train took a detour and dropped us all off in Piccadilly Manchester !!! Yes an unscheduled stop to keep us all happy

Amazing customer service and fantastic efforts to keep us Leicester fans happy

Thank you Virgin

I'm sure there were more United fans than Leicester fans on the trains from London.

The train I caught from Euston was about 90% United.

I'm sure there were more United fans than Leicester fans on the trains from London.

The train I caught from Euston was about 90% United.

Ya we were supposed to get on that one but changed at Milton Keynes and ended up on a train that was more city after picking up at Stoke etc...

And the train manager firmly said the detour was for all "the blue fans on the train"

That Euston train was standing room only

Ya we were supposed to get on that one but changed at Milton Keynes and ended up on a train that was more city after picking up at Stoke etc...

And the train manager firmly said the detour was for all "the blue fans on the train"

That Euston train was standing room only

Fair play. I was on the packed one that left Euston at 9.20.

Fair play. I was on the packed one that left Euston at 9.20.

The one just before was almost 100% United fans and the train gaurd at Milton Keynes told us city fans to get on another one that was going to Liverpool and change at Stockport

The train was Full of city fans we drank the bar dry and the train manager said thanks and took us direct to picadilly an unscheduled stop for that Liverpool train

Archived