Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Official Club Flags

Anyone know or seen the club selling flags with Champions 16 or anything similar on?

Yes for a tenner. Lcfc_lass10 got about 9 for us yesterday.

1 of mine is proudly hanging out my boys window with the last one.

And the others down the local pub for now.

I'm sure they will do eventually. The club took the stance of doing nothing to 'tempt fate' so I doubt they would have ordered thousands of flags before it was confirmed. 

Jesus for £20 you could get a decent size one made to order  lol

You sure about the tempt fate bit?

I went in Friday to renew my ST and saw the European tour t shirts, only kids and small sizes, a woman was shifting gear around and I asked if they had any large left, she told me no and if we got the result Sunday, they'd remove them and put Champions t shirts out.

So I'd say they already had the gear in to put out when it was confirmed, you can't print hundreds of flags, t shirts over night, ship them and stock the racks that quickly.

If anyone can help me find Andy King holding the league one trophy and then another of him holding the championship trophy it'd help a lot. I can't seem to find them unfortunately. I'd love to get a flag made up of him holding the three different trophys. Which I'm hoping to get one of him holding the premier league trophy too! Any help would be appreciated

I really want one of the official chequered ones but working all week and expect they'll be sold out by Saturday :(

Anyone know if the club shop is opening late this week? Or I will just have to hope they give out free flags inside the ground on Saturday evening!

If anyone can help me find Andy King holding the league one trophy and then another of him holding the championship trophy it'd help a lot. I can't seem to find them unfortunately. I'd love to get a flag made up of him holding the three different trophys. Which I'm hoping to get one of him holding the premier league trophy too! Any help would be appreciated

struggling to find any for you in the Internet. That would be a good flag though!

I've got the champions promotion from 2014 hanging in my office with a space next to it for this year's version. Hoping to get hold of one at some point but living in london doesn't help. Planning to come up for the presentation so fingers crossed there will be something available.

Archived