Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cheese

Inflatable Dinosaur

Just before the Bocelli performance on Saturday after at least 15 mins of blowing up my inflatable Dinosaur (I think it was based on a T-rex or some form of Raptor) I decided to go to the toilet so I wouldn't miss any of the match. Obviously, I didn't take my now fully inflated reptile to the toilet as if i saw someone do that, I would deem them strange. I was planning on waving it around during the match as I see lots of other people do that and i thought it would be fun.

Anyway, as it was such a great day and the whole city in a wonderful mood I assumed it would be safe from any hooligans as most people are relatively friendly where I sit in SK2. Although I don't know anyone there personally so of course I'm naturally distrustful of them. I didn't take longer that 7 minutes in the toilet and would have been much quicker if the hand dryers were more modern like the ones they have in Cinema's. When I returned to my seat MY dinosaur was gone, nowhere to be seen. Of the people around me none of them none of them seemed to have my dinosaur. But I'm sure they saw something.

Anyone that has seen my inflatable dinosaur, or has heard anything about it I urge to contact me. I believe there is a messaging system on this forum.If whoever it was that took my dinosaur is on this forum and reading this, I am not angry and will not be contacting the club or higher authorities. Unfortunately because or the current government I do not earn very much money so I cannot offer a financial reward for information and all I can offer is my sincere gratitude. My dinosaur is green and about 3 foot tall. I just want it back unharmed and undamaged.

Cheese AKA Dennis 

Just before the Bocelli performance on Saturday after at least 15 mins of blowing up my inflatable Dinosaur (I think it was based on a T-rex or some form of Raptor) I decided to go to the toilet so I wouldn't miss any of the match. Obviously, I didn't take my now fully inflated reptile to the toilet as if i saw someone do that, I would deem them strange. I was planning on waving it around during the match as I see lots of other people do that and i thought it would be fun.

Anyway, as it was such a great day and the whole city in a wonderful mood I assumed it would be safe from any hooligans as most people are relatively friendly where I sit in SK2. Although I don't know anyone there personally so of course I'm naturally distrustful of them. I didn't take longer that 7 minutes in the toilet and would have been much quicker if the hand dryers were more modern like the ones they have in Cinema's. When I returned to my seat MY dinosaur was gone, nowhere to be seen. Of the people around me none of them none of them seemed to have my dinosaur. But I'm sure they saw something.

Anyone that has seen my inflatable dinosaur, or has heard anything about it I urge to contact me. I believe there is a messaging system on this forum.If whoever it was that took my dinosaur is on this forum and reading this, I am not angry and will not be contacting the club or higher authorities. Unfortunately because or the current government I do not earn very much money so I cannot offer a financial reward for information and all I can offer is my sincere gratitude. My dinosaur is green and about 3 foot tall. I just want it back unharmed and undamaged.

Cheese AKA Dennis 

Scum......Has there been a ransom demand yet?

Off topic. But we once took an inflatable killer whale to a game at the end of one of the seasons at the KP. Dressed it in a Muzzy shirt. No idea why.

We stand at back of sk1. It made it all the way to the front bouncing around on the way.

My mate went to collect it. When he saw it lying at the front. By the time he got down it had gone.

On the way out. Walking down filbert way he saw it being carried so he chased it down lol. Got it back complete with shirt.

Off topic. But we once took an inflatable killer whale to a game at the end of one of the seasons at the KP. Dressed it in a Muzzy shirt. No idea why.

We stand at back of sk1. It made it all the way to the front bouncing around on the way.

My mate went to collect it. When he saw it lying at the front. By the time he got down it had gone.

On the way out. Walking down filbert way he saw it being carried so he chased it down lol. Got it back complete with shirt.

I just have this image of a whale making its way up the road now. I amuse myself too easily lol

Archived