Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cheese

Inflatable Dinosaur

Original poster appears to be laying claim to our dinosaurs!

Small group of us at the back of the family stand (Forza Azzurri flag), we have brought inflatables to the last few end of season games. 2 Tyranosaurus Rex's, a Champagne Bottle, inflatable footballs, a crocodile + others this year.

We just chuck'em in the crowd for a bit of fun at the start.

post-14066-0-68160500-1462951739_thumb.j

I would like to thank all those that have helped me with this query about my dinosaur and those of you that have took the matter seriously. It may not seem very important to many of you but i was very fond of my dinosaur and stealing is NEVER ok. I have come to the realisation that i will never see my dinosaur again so please consider this investigation closed.

And as for this 'Jace' chap who insinuated that I was a plastic supporter I will have you know that I have been attending matches for the last 18 years and if by some form of divine right you are more entitled to watch the football than me please explain how.

I would like to thank all those that have helped me with this query about my dinosaur and those of you that have took the matter seriously. It may not seem very important to many of you but i was very fond of my dinosaur and stealing is NEVER ok. I have come to the realisation that i will never see my dinosaur again so please consider this investigation closed.

And as for this 'Jace' chap who insinuated that I was a plastic supporter I will have you know that I have been attending matches for the last 18 years and if by some form of divine right you are more entitled to watch the football than me please explain how.

lol lol lol

He's been going since we were the Fossils.

I think he meant the plastic dinosaur lol lol Woooooooosh.

Archived