Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

I would've thought the club would have given Mourinho some property easily and not make him live in a hotel in a quite public area?

If Ranieri lived in the Mercury or Holiday Inn hotel for example it would be known quite easily that people will find out where he's staying and media would be there looking out for him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37772298

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I would've thought the club would have given Mourinho some property easily and not make him live in a hotel in a quite public area?

If Ranieri lived in the Mercury or Holiday Inn hotel for example it would be known quite easily that people will find out where he's staying and media would be there looking out for him.

A strange one yes... but it's a beautiful hotel and very secure and used to dealing with high profile.

But like you say the fact they can't get him an apartment at the very least is just plain weird.

20 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I haven't misunderstood it. I just think it's rubbish.

As far as I see it Utd have only signed one 'Galactico'...Pogba.

Schweinsteiger was over the hill when they got him, Ibra is 35 and signed on a free.

Who else? 

What they HAVE done is either signed the WRONG player (eg. Fellaini) or the RIGHT player who is playing nothing like how they can (eg. Martial)

It's all excuses and again shows just what an amazing manager Ferguson came to be.

Ibrahimovic is every inch "galactico", I know he was a free transfer but a lot of it is about the player's persona, marketing appeal etc... hence why he and Pogba are both seen as marquee signings.

I just can't get on board with anyone who's initial set up includes playing players out of position. Rashford and Martial aren't wingers - why are they being played there?

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

The Lowry is very nice and a few players live there. I know Scniederlin and Depay were there when they first moved to United, not sure if they've moved on now.

Next time we play United, can we win and, again, be the last team he plays before he's sacked. Mourinho could develop some kind of Sideshow Bob vendetta against Leicester, which just screams even more glamour for the city.

30 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Uber the taxi app, are in talks with Tottenham about buying the stadium naming rights. lol

The stadium will be renamed to Uber Stadium.

:crylaugh:

pretty good name for a sponsored stadium if we're being honest. still missing a trick not calling any english grounds "arenas" though. the uber arena. sounds boss. 

37 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

pretty good name for a sponsored stadium if we're being honest. still missing a trick not calling any english grounds "arenas" though. the uber arena. sounds boss. 

maybe because we don't have any English grounds that meet the terms of being an arena 

On 10/26/2016 at 09:48, foxes21 said:

Uber the taxi app, are in talks with Tottenham about buying the stadium naming rights. lol

The stadium will be renamed to Uber Stadium.

:crylaugh:

If that happens we could have a lot of fun with it~ Uber Bottlers springs to mind.

On 25/10/2016 at 12:31, The Horse's Mouth said:

I think Fergie does take a portion of the blame, I don't think they've have adopted the galactico model if Fergie had left them a solid foundation to be worked on. 

A late response but I'm just seeing it now and I'm too lazy right now to check if anyone else has pointed this out so fuch it but as much as Fergilicious left them a sinking ship, it's been 3 managers and the GDP of a small country since that point.  If the boat isn't corrected now I don't see how the Scotsman can still be taking the blame for it.  He will always be remembered as their best ever manager and equally the twat that fuchd off leaving them in the shit but it's gotten to the point where he's so far financially and temporally removed from the current situation that he's no longer a variable in the equation that is Man Utd being a bit shit.

Archived