Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Memorabilia to remember this magical season

Guest CityFan 06

So I know this season will stay with us forever, but what is everyone's little special something to remind us of this special season in years to come? I'm gonna frame the mercury champions poster. Put your ideas down here!

I've been looking for an official Leicester City golf towel for years but never found one. Yesterday morning the pro at my club down here collars me and says "look what we've just had delivered - a Leicester City golf towel!" So I parted with my money and displayed it proudly on my golf bag for all to see. I'll never use it to actually clean anything, but it looks the dogs bollux and will always be my reminder of this season.

• Like 2

I've been looking for an official Leicester City golf towel for years but never found one. Yesterday morning the pro at my club down here collars me and says "look what we've just had delivered - a Leicester City golf towel!" So I parted with my money and displayed it proudly on my golf bag for all to see. I'll  use it to clean the dogs bollux and will always be my reminder of this season.

Which golf club mate - I want one of those !!!!

I've been looking for an official Leicester City golf towel for years but never found one. Yesterday morning the pro at my club down here collars me and says "look what we've just had delivered - a Leicester City golf towel!" So I parted with my money and displayed it proudly on my golf bag for all to see. I'll never use it to actually clean anything, but it looks the dogs bollux and will always be my reminder of this season.

Edited by Finno

My ticket to MK dons in the pre-season, just found it in a random drawer this morning :D

I at home I have a tin full of tickets from prevouis games I found my ticket from the pre season friendly from the Mansfield Town game, we weren't actually that good that day but my god after that performance who would have a guessed what was to come.

This season's shirt, a few Mercury's & other paper pullouts, Vardy salted crisps, champions crisps, wristband, pin badge, clapper from final game.

Hopefully going to add to that a programme when the shop re-prints them, and a lot of photos from Viccy park tonight!

Got my signed home shirt with most of the squad's autographs on it. 

Getting it framed, with a nice little commemorative plaque... "Leicester City, Premier League Champions 2015/16"  :wub:

Still haven't taken the match day programme from the Everton game out of it's cellophane wrap. Not sure whether I will.

My archive of this season. 550gb of match highlights, interviews, features, Soccer Saturday previews, news items from across UK TV and importantly the full 90 minutes of every PL match we played in.

I stopped buying progs a while ago so only have the Utd, Everton and Chelsea programmes from the last three games. Two Everton progs going stored away as they were bought.

Like everyone else the newspapers from Tuesday, Sunday and tomorrow

Wristband, pin badge, flags from yesterday, doughnut box, both crisps.

My away ticket stubs are also my pride and joy