Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Memorabilia to remember this magical season

Are they fake?

Yes, hope you haven't got one yourself. Unfortunately our success this year has meant the fakers are ultimately targeting us. There are genuine ones out there but they are rare do your research before buying anything especially on eBay.

Someone has actually rooted around in the bins at a printers or at the Walkers Smiths crisps site to find the bloody packaging of the salt and victory crisps and wants a tenner for it! This is now absolutely ridiculous.

ebay LCFC - Salt And Victory Football Foil:

Item location:Leicester, United Kingdom

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LCFC-Salt-And-Victory-Football-Foil-/252392306630?hash=item3ac3c0f7c6:g:9NAAAOSwf05XOkmp

• Like 1

Someone has actually rooted around in the bins at a printers or at the Walkers Smiths crisps site to find the bloody packaging of the salt and victory crisps and wants a tenner for it! This is now absolutely ridiculous.

ebay LCFC - Salt And Victory Football Foil:

Item location:Leicester, United Kingdom

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LCFC-Salt-And-Victory-Football-Foil-/252392306630?hash=item3ac3c0f7c6:g:9NAAAOSwf05XOkmp

Ha, do they realise you can still buy them with the crisps in for about 60p

I bought this back in March time had been looking for about a month and done a lot of research beforehand, 95% of the 1s I looked at on eBay tended to be fake shirts and what looked to me on many fake signatures. The story behind this 1 was it belonged to a Man Utd fan won it in a competition earlier in the season and didn't really have any use for it, it has the proper certificate from the club which I have only seen the same 1s issued with shirts that had been donated to charities from the club. My thoughts were if we hadn't won the league I'd probably struggle to make my money back on it if I sold it but if we had won it would probably go up a fair bit in value. I can't see myself ever selling it though the framing I did myself also I liked this 1 because it was a medium and not a massive XXXL tent looking 1 

IMG_1697.jpg

Edited by Jace

I have had a new hi viz printed for site, been wearing one with that 'the great escape' picture on the back since this time last year, a bit out of date now so ordered this, came today.

6704e9aae7c580a231e9bafe04dc988e_zpslg0p

Haha thats quality 

I have had a new hi viz printed for site, been wearing one with that 'the great escape' picture on the back since this time last year, a bit out of date now so ordered this, came today.

6704e9aae7c580a231e9bafe04dc988e_zpslg0p

They're superb. I want one but in yellow. I don't have sufficient authority where I work to wear orange.

Now they have fridge magnets, key rings with, 'Champions' on them in the club shop and a small Starz, Jamie Vardy, England figure for a fiver.

They still have the Everton programmes at the tills but no others.