Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
themightyfin

Prediction for 2016/17 where will we finish?

There's no reason why we can't retain it? If we've won the league once we can do it again? Seriously!

Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool (I think they'll be strong under Klopp) all have to rebuild. Arsenal and Manchester United will need new players. Manchester United might even be looking into getting a new manager... There's only us, Spurs, West Ham and Southampton that don't have to totally rebuild.

The pressure is totally on Manchester City as Guardiola is totally expected to win trophies straight away. We'll be written off (as such) and told we can't win the league but why not.

League: 6th

FA Cup: Winners!

League Cup: Quarters

Champions League: Absolutely no idea!

Could we get more of an official poll when we've made a few signings and the season is about to get underway?

I keep thinking "5th/6th in league" but who are the teams who are going to finish above us? Who knows how Chelsea will be? Will Wenger finally go? Will Spurs sell Kane/Alli when offered £50m? Are Man City all that? So many questions

If we can keep hold of Mahrez and Kante I'm going to say third, but win the FA Cup. God knows about the Champions League...

Quite frankly, i'm disgusted at the people predicting anything less than 3rd. We won the league on merit. If we keep our players and add further quality we should be looking to retain the title! We already have the advantage of having an established squad which doesn't need messing with too much unlike the so called big hitters in this league. Not one team has come even close to matching us!

If we do not retain champions league football next season i will consider it a failure. We have built a very solid foundation so it would be criminal not to build on it. If a company has a massive surge in profits during one financial year, they don't set targets for the following year to avoid bankruptcy. They alter their targets to build on the previous year which is exactly what Leicester City should be doing.

Archived