Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rileigh84

2015/16 Champions Infographic prints

If you wanted to add the manager performance of the week awards won by Ranieri they are here:

Villa, Man City and Swansea games:

http://www.leaguemanagers.com/news/lg-performance-week/

I had no idea LMA did this, may have to stick to the more 'official' and physical awards though, also going to have to stick with the official awarding bodies and ignore the likes of the Facebook Football Awards etc, as the print would literally be full of awards wouldnt it, haha!

Poster looks amazing!! A great idea. I am going to order a few for presents...

Thanks! Just so you know, pre-order ends on 31st May, and will be delivered sometime between 5th and 14th June most likely as we aim to ship everything within 10 days.

That's class, Leigh. Top bombing.

Cheers Daggers!

I've got the 13/14 framed above my bed, so will definitely get this.

Nice one Marko, don't suppose you would mind taking a snap and sending it on? Always great to see how people have used the prints.

Just thinking about other official awards, Schmeichel was Danish footballer of the year, Mahrez Algerian footballer of the year, Ranieri was Italian manager of the year, why is there no English footballer of the year?

Ordered and can't wait for it to arrive, looks great. May have missed it but are the standard manager of the month awards on there?

Yes, the monthly player / manager awards are included, but only the ones the Premier League dish out (as opposed to any unofficial awards)

These look great, just seen them on Facebook. Are you going to correct that you've got the first Man Utd game marked as away? Or it had when I saw a close up on the website.

These look great, just seen them on Facebook. Are you going to correct that you've got the first Man Utd game marked as away? Or it had when I saw a close up on the website.

Only just spotted that, good shout. Hope it's not too late to amend it.

Yep. The visuals are from the first draft, before the Chelsea game, so we're going through it correcting any mistakes and updating data this week before releasing the final artwork. Im aware there were 1 or 2 mistakes in the 1st draft, but there won't be in the final prints. I'll likely post the final print on here before they're printed too.

They don't go to print until the end of May so still time to make corrections

Isn't size A1 fecking massive?

It's pretty big yeah, 841mm x 594mm. Problem is theres a lot of information on the prints, lots of text, so to go smaller the text size would probably become too small to read. I'm looking at seeing if we can do A2 but I wouldn't bet on it. Shall keep you posted.

That said... why wouldn't you want this season's results etc on the wall as big as you could possibly get it??? haha

Awesome work. I've pre-ordered it too. I wish I'd bought the 2013/14 print so if you decide to re-print them then let us know.

Awesome work. I've pre-ordered it too. I wish I'd bought the 2013/14 print so if you decide to re-print them then let us know.

We have these available to pre-order again now, we don't currently have a release date but we hope to get them out at the same time as the 15/16 prints.

Ordered great pic

thanks

Looks brilliant that. If you could possibly knock up all 3 as a package that would certainly float my boat.

I'm working on that at the moment. Revising the artwork for 2013/14 to fit with the 2015/16 artwork, and then will be putting together the 2008/09 artwork.

Here's one for you all, as I can't seem to find the info, what shirt number did Waghorn play in for us in 2013/14? He only played twice... so I can't find a squad number.

Archived