Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rileigh84

2015/16 Champions Infographic prints

Just spotted an error - the Watford home result was 2-1 but you've got 1-0 on the print

Edit - another one - in the Liverpool away game you have LC goalscorer 60' when there was no scorer that game

Probably being too niggly about your great work here however - "Jamie Vardy: First to score in 11 consecutive EPL games" reads a bit like he scored the first goal in 11 consecutive games.  Obviously we all know what it means but "...First player to successfully score..." or something similar might work better.  Just a thought.

Just spotted an error - the Watford home result was 2-1 but you've got 1-0 on the print

Edit - another one - in the Liverpool away game you have LC goalscorer 60' when there was no scorer that game

Thanks, yeah I noticed that on my print out proof just now - always the problem when you're staring at the same artwork for too long - you miss things - sometimes it just needs a fresh set of eyes on it. Thanks for highlighting it though! All corrected now (Not yet updated the web visuals however)

Probably being too niggly about your great work here however - "Jamie Vardy: First to score in 11 consecutive EPL games" reads a bit like he scored the first goal in 11 consecutive games.  Obviously we all know what it means but "...First player to successfully score..." or something similar might work better.  Just a thought.

No not at all, I'm not a copywriter, trying to put out the best possible thing here, so any suggestions welcome.

Ok. We now have updates of both the 2015/16 and 2013/14 prints online.

2015/16 here

2013/14 here

Please note, both are still in the proofing phase so there may still be one or two mistakes (particularly in the 2013/14 revised print). These will be rectified by the time the prints go out at the end of May.

Still working on the 2008/09 season print - getting there though.

• 2 weeks later...

LCFC CHAMPIONS 2015/16 ORDER UPDATE

As per product page information, as this is a pre-order item, orders are not fulfilled until the pre-order period ends, which in this instance was 31st May 2016 (midnight, Tuesday). We have extended this period to 6th June however this does not effect existing orders made on or before May 31st 2016, we’ve simply extended the period to help us fulfil existing orders first.
All orders on or before 31st May 2016 will be delivered by, if not before Friday 10th June 2016. 

All order made between 1st June and 6th June 2016 will be delivered by Tuesday 14th June 2016 at the latest.

These went to print last week, so they will be posted out for delivery Monday / Tuesday.

Thanks for your purchases, I hope you are as excited as I am to see these in the flesh!

UP THE FOXES!

That looks brilliant. I assume it would have the Chelsea result on by time it gets sent? 

25 quid is a bit steep for a poster though init? Like £10-15 quid perhaps but 25 quid for a print seems quite a lot unless it comes with a frame. 

If this was down the megastore you'd be looking at £50-£75 easy.

Just received my print this morning, it looks fabulous. Very professional! I've reviewed it on your website too, hopefully I'll get a 10% discount on my next purchase :P

Looking forward to ordering all 3 once all reprints are ready..look absolute class!

All 3 are now available buddy. There's a limited number of copies left especially of the league one and Championship prints as I didn't get as many copies printed of those.

I framed mine yesterday and put it on my wall, it looks great. I ordered this frame: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Maxi-Poster-Frame-91-5cm/dp/B003R7QNDQ/ref=pd_bxgy_201_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=V8QD3WGQ4F6N1Y0MFJMW

Bit cheaper than yours DB11 - £16.85 if you buy from GB posters :)

That's a maxi poster frame not an A1 frame so there's going to be a gap round the outside between the poster and the frame

By the way, anyone looking for a frame I recommend the Nielson A1 frames on Amazon (You can buy elsewhere but Amazon has the better prices). They're a bit sturdier than the cheaper models

Archived