Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Turkey.... Vardy starts!

Whilst I don't expect England to change their style to suit one player (Vardy) can we see some willingness to play balls into space to run on to and not just asking him to come backwards to recieve balls in a slower build up. I still can't get out of my head his debut where he kept calling for it and showing where the space was only for Gibbs and others to shake their heads and then play unadventurous backward passes instead. Yes they'll still benefit from him as a finisher but as we know he has so much more to offer.

Disagree that Wilshere is a better midfielder than DD after DD's season just gone. Before this season I'd have agreed but not now...

Me too...

BBC Sport has their fantasy football question, as usual: If England were allowed to select ONE PLAYER from another European nation, who would you like to see picked?

Kante and Drinky in midfield for England? ;)

Are people really suggesting that Albrighton for England lol

Wilshere plays because A) he needs game time and match fitness and B) he is a better player than Drinkwater whether we like it or not.

Why shouldn't Albrighton be in the squad over Sterling?

Sterling has done absolutely nothing all season.

If you can give me a name of an English right winger who has been better all season then I'll be impressed.

Hodgson: "we've had some success with both 433 and the diamond" lol lol lol

No, Roy, you haven't. You haven't had any success with those formations Roy. You've had no success at all you thick useless owl faced ****ing twat! Resign please, please just resign.

Come on Vardy! Hoping he gets a goal today and cements that starting position in euros although looking more likely now

No Drinky is disappointing. How has a player with about 100 minutes of first team football been picked above some midfielders we have.

To think we could be going into euros with Wilshere and Rooney in midfield makes me feel sick

Archived