Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Oxford (A) Pre Season 19th July

I think it's good to keep a game or two against teams in the lower leagues.

We should see if Derby want to play us, the revenue we'd bring to them by playing at their ground would be useful for them :P

Well we've defo played them before at the Kassam or the 1-1 draw and DJ Campbell free kick was just a dream.

Surprised no one in League 1 or even 2 want him.

Must've gone off the rails a bit.

Well we've defo played them before at the Kassam or the 1-1 draw and DJ Campbell free kick was just a dream.

Yeah I thought that. Error in the article.

I'd fancy Oxford on a Saturday but it's a bit of a trek midweek. 

About time you lot organized a proper glamour pre-season friendly, rather than all these Spanish and French also-rans......

Seriously though, we're looking forward to welcoming the Champions of England to the Kasstad. And we're going to enjoy beating you too!

And many thanks for the gate receipts.....I imagine you're probably going to attract a few more punters this summer than you did in 2010!!

About time you lot organized a proper glamour pre-season friendly, rather than all these Spanish and French also-rans......

Seriously though, we're looking forward to welcoming the Champions of England to the Kasstad. And we're going to enjoy beating you too!

And many thanks for the gate receipts.....I imagine you're probably going to attract a few more punters this summer than you did in 2010!!

maybe. we've always taken decent numbers pre season though.

maybe. we've always taken decent numbers pre season though.

I don't doubt it - I was more referring to the people of Oxford.....I don't think we were collectively all that interested in watching a Friendly against mid-table Championship Leicester in 2010 (I believe was there.....but I think the crowd was only around 2500).

2016 Leicester, however, should bring all our part-timers out of the woodwork!

Archived