Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Hide Kante

With Kante apparently rejecting new terms at LCFC and could leave, he's a must to keep as we'll probably won't a player like him in the middle of the park.

Please fire away!

With Kante apparently rejecting new terms at LCFC and could leave, he's a must to keep as we'll probably won't a player like him in the middle of the park.

Please fire away!

Not the most appropriate thing to say seeing as he's linked to the Gunners :ph34r:

Guest Foxin_mad

Go anywhere but to these twats please!! What a bunch of bellends!

arsenal-500.jpg

That picture alone would be enough to convince me to stay well away.

Go anywhere but to these twats please!! What a bunch of bellends!

arsenal-500.jpg

That picture alone would be enough to convince me to stay well away.

I absolutely LOVE this picture. lol. What a bunch of morons. 

Guest Foxin_mad

Bit like this one  :ph34r:

Thankfully no one on the Leicester one is doing any 'Gangsta' hand gestures, victory signs or fist pumps!! :D Just the lads having a picture no problems!

Guest Cujek

If he wants to go let him go I say, 1 year ago we were saying Cambiasso was irreplaceable   

This exactly.

i will never worry about another player leaving after Cambiasso.

If he or his family are not happy let them go live in London shitty, Arsenal will ruin him anyway.

He most likly wants more money, are we willing to break the bank to keep him? With Pep coming to Man City they could offer £250,000 per week easy, Man Utd with Jose something similar, Arsenal could offer £100,000 per week but in London

Will he stay? I really hope so, give him a better offer but NOT £100,000 per week.

Sell him to Barcelona or Madrid in the January window for silly money but cup tie him first so he cant play against us.

Will he stay? I really hope so, give him a better offer but NOT £100,000 per week.

Why not? I believe he's the best at what he does in the world at the moment in terms of winning the ball back, and he is crucial to the way we play.

If he wants big money then give it to him. It's not like we're struggling financially; on top of the new TV deal, we also now have the additional £50m from the champions league, plus the millions in extra sponsorship coming from this league title.

I've always had a feeling that he is the odd one out & doesn't seem to fit in with the other guys???

I hope he stays but as Claudio says, "If a player is not happy here & he tells me he wants to leave, then I will say to him, you go then."

I agree with him.

Playing in a champion winning team has put him on the Worlds stage when less that 1 year ago he was unknown!   Gratitude? Loyalty? Non-existent I'm afraid!

On the other hand this could just be paper talk?

He wants as good money as he can get, as he should.

He's just turned 25, and he won't have been on good money before he came here, so he needs to secure his future. One bad injury and it is all over, so players like him and Riyad have to look after themselves and their family, as a priority.

I think his agent is trying to establish his value, in terms of wages, to push LCFC as hard as possible. Obviously said agent would make serious money if he moved, but I think NG will probably stay for another year.

I don't agree that he is the odd one out, any more than Shinji is. Both of them have only just got the language sorted out, and are the kind of team players that must be a dream to play with. I think they are both well loved here.

Archived