Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Kramaric to Hoffenheim

Talented lad, will always remember the part he played in Kingy's winning goal against Wham. Could have done a Schlupp, but put it back in the danger area and eventually the ball fell to King.

Good luck Krammy. Any money lost is really immaterial.

Akinbiyi scored one in four in his first season.... Should've scored more, but still represents better value than AK

Akinbiyi - 13 goals in 67 games; just over 1 in five. Kramaric 4 goals in 20 - 1 in 4. This from a player that was the lead striker rather than the bit part role Kramaric had for most of his time here.

Kramaric was a flop, but anyone suggesting he's been a worse signing than akinbiyi has forgotten akinbiyi

Think he's been quite unlucky really. Was the lone forward in that awful 5-4-1 we ended up playing and he was never going to do a lot in that. Never really got a proper run in the side either. Talented player as proven before and after Leicester but sometimes it just doesn't work.

£3mil if true is slightly disappointing.

1 in 5 then. Still slightly better than Akinbiyi with less chances. The point that Akinbiyi was on another level of shit, and made Stormtroopers look like prolific marksmen, remains.

Anyone who thinks Akinbiyi was better obviously didn't watch us back then.

Bit of mystery to me about Kramaric I've always rated him very highly from his performances, I still can't understand how the management at the club have judged him so differently but I accept they know far more than I do!

Bit of mystery to me about Kramaric I've always rated him very highly from his performances, I still can't understand how the management at the club have judged him so differently but I accept they know far more than I do!

Because you apparently had your eyes closed. Can see him forging a decent enough career on the continent though tbf.

Akinbiyi scored one in four in his first season.... Should've scored more, but still represents better value than AK

Akinbyi scored 11 in 58 for us at a rate of 1 in 5.3

Just in case anyone forgets how terrible he was:

Liverpool were the visitors to Filbert Street on Saturday, October 20, 2001.

Akinbiyi had not scored in 15 games. Pressure was mounting.

That afternoon, Liverpool ran out at Filbert Street and won at a canter. 4-1. Robbie Fowler scored a hat-trick. Fowler scored more goals in that afternoon than Akinbiyi had managed in the previous 18 games.

Archived