Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sarbo12

tattoo for girl

You know what looks feminine ?

No tattoo's.

I didn't have you down as a disgraceful old reactionary, Ronnie......but you are a mod, I suppose.  :whistle:

A feminine LCFC-themed tattoo? Hmmmm! How about an image of Wasyl in a pink, frilly frock?

I'll post a pic when I've had it done then. Reckon you'll all love it

Always good to make sure there is meaning if you get a tattoo and certainly, incorporating this amazing title winning season will ensure that!

Good luck with it.

I think I'm gonna leave the City tattoo been thinking about it since January but just cannot decide on a design, as I'll want to go to a tattooist who will have a 3/4 month waiting list the moment about it being dedicated to us winning the title will have passed. I'm too tattooed already and never been keen on football 1s 

I think I'm gonna leave the City tattoo been thinking about it since January but just cannot decide on a design, as I'll want to go to a tattooist who will have a 3/4 month waiting list the moment about it being dedicated to us winning the title will have passed. I'm too tattooed already and never been keen on football 1s 

fvck off @@Jace. no one asked you. this is a tattoo thread for @@sarbo12 okay?

Archived