Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sarbo12

tattoo for girl

I am having a half sleeve of flowers but want Leicester's achievement incorporated. Probably be my one and only tattoo. Want it to look feminine

You could kill 2 birds and implement the white Tudor rose from the club logo into your flower arrangement.

if you're going for date we won the league are you using May 2nd 2016. a date we didnt even play? just seems a little odd to use that date for me. may aswell get Eden Hazards face tattooed aswell whilst you're at it

if you're going for date we won the league are you using May 2nd 2016. a date we didnt even play? just seems a little odd to use that date for me. may aswell get Eden Hazards face tattooed aswell whilst you're at it

Or just 2015/2016?

You know what looks feminine ?

No tattoo's.

I agree and actually, along with many others repped you for this.   Then I remembered a rather sophisticated blonde girl I went out with once ...     several strategic piercings and when she turned round .....      a big black panther going down her shoulder to just above her waist ...     jeez it looked good !!!         

I agree and actually, along with many others repped you for this. Then I remembered a rather sophisticated blonde girl I went out with once ... several strategic piercings and when she turned round ..... a big black panther going down her shoulder to just above her waist ... jeez it looked good !!!

Was it chasing a little black pussy between her legs?

Guest Mee-9

You should have something personal, that speaks volumes for yourself. Like a quote or something.

Either, "kermo was decent," or, "we should swap the kop and the family stand." 

Archived