Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
na bil

Mahrez confirms survival in Leicester next season

He is staying 100%

Kante I fear is long gone

If Vardy sets euro 2016 on fire so will he be gone

I hope he pulls a hammy before the tournament starts !

We just can't pay them what others can

you might as well end it all, want some rope?

He is staying 100%

Vardy isn't going anywhere for at least a season. id put quite good money on it.

Cant see anyone else being more attractive than Leicester to Vardy, nor can i see him being attractive to anyone better than Leicester

Mahrez will stay unless Barca come knocking.

Kante....?

He is staying 100%

Agree on Kante. Too many mega clubs will be going for him. Disagree on Vardy, think he'll stay. Mahrez 50/50.

He is staying 100%

Don't get me wrong I'm a massive Kante fan, what he brings has brought massive improvement to the team and our style but I don't think he is irreplaceable. The player I feared the most was Vardy as we had no one else like him in the team and he is the starting point to how we play - obviously could argue against it with the games he was suspended for and we still won but makes you wonder why we have been linked with more players in a similar mould to Vardy so far in the summer (not suggesting he is leaving btw)

I thought Kingy came in and done a great job the games Kante missed this season with injury, we also have James coming back who could hopefully still do a job. There is also Amartey who could come in and be a like for like on Kante.

I think Gray is seen as a like for like on Mahrez too although currently Mahrez is miles ahead ability wise

No. Mahrez is irreplaceable as well. These are opinions and only time will tell ...

There are plenty of players that have the ability to beat players or do something out of nothing, but I've never seen a player like Kante before.

There are plenty of players that have the ability to beat players or do something out of nothing, but I've never seen a player like Kante before.

Plenty? where are they? I want to go watch them and their magic. Come on, Mahrez is not the PFA player of the year for nothing.

How many of those players can score 17 goals as well as set up countless chances from Right Midfield though? There are very few players in the world who could produce the same return as Riyad this year from RM.

Not disagreeing with either of you but I still believe - as I originally posted - Kante is more vital than Mahrez. I've never seen a player like Kante at the club before.

Archived