Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
na bil

Mahrez confirms survival in Leicester next season

We're all so spoiled by Mahrez that we don't even realize what we've got.

Oh believe me I realise what we'e got, I realise how good we are. Having sat through the likes of Sylla and Low, I honestly do appreciate everything currently at the club but that doesn't mean we cannot discuss.

No player is irreplaceable. It's why Ranieri has repeatedly said he wants two players for every position.

However, at the moment the squad has wonderful balance, so anyone in our current team would be a loss, but there will be agents sticking their oar in to unsettle players, as well as injuries and suspensions.

If players don't want to stay they wont perform properly anyway, however 'professional' they say they are, so I'd prefer them out rather than under perform or cause trouble.

There are so many examples of this over the years. This season we've seen Berahino at WBA as a classic example, as well as Stones at Everton. they have both had their heads turned and both had a poor season. And how much have they harmed team spirit by wanting out? 

Plenty? where are they? I want to go watch them and their magic. Come on, Mahrez is not the PFA player of the year for nothing.

OK, contextually... How many players can you recall that have scored 1 goal and assisted 2 and have been nominated for PFA player of the year. Kante is the key to our hopes next year and should be prioritised above Mahrez, Vardy etc. It should no longer be defined as the Makelele role, instead the Kante role.

Reading some of the Algerian fans, they call it a "diplomatic" injury ?! I think Mahrez and another player don't really need to play and their conveniently timed injuries are just made up to excuse their absences.

What does that mean? The Algerian squad made up an excuse to leave him out?

No. According to the quoted source, he allegedly asked to not travel with the team (and get more time with his family in Algeria) as Algeria seems to be already qualified. So, they made up the injury excuse. Again, this is what some French-writing Algerian fans are suggesting.

No. According to the quoted source, he allegedly asked to not travel with the team (and get more time with his family in Algeria) as Algeria seems to be already qualified. So, they made up the injury excuse. Again, this is what some French-writing Algerian fans are suggesting.

i can confirm he is not injured, he is just in no shape to play after all the celebrations he had  , we have a lot of good right wingers , he is not needed for this game so he will be resting and getting ready for next season 

i can confirm he is not injured, he is just in no shape to play after all the celebrations he had  , we have a lot of good right wingers , he is not needed for this game so he will be resting and getting ready for next season 

you are right 

Archived