Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nelbert

i still cannot get my head around it champions

well its been a few weeks and still my head will not kind of accepte that this has happened even though i no it has ,i have moments when i swell up as i do it leaves me just goes   gone   and then it just comes back again   they just worked so hard for this  what a top bunch of lads   up the city

Sometimes the season will escape my mind for a bit while I think about something else and then when it pops back in my head 5 minutes later I just stand there in awe. I was just idly perusing the Nigel Pearson thread and just caught some post that said something along the lines of "we've won the Premier League, I don't care about anything else" and I thought, **** yeah, we actually did.

3RJNv.gif

well its been a few weeks and still my head will not kind of accepte that this has happened even though i no it has ,i have moments when i swell up as i do it leaves me just goes   gone   and then it just comes back again   they just worked so hard for this  what a top bunch of lads   up the city

Get some anti-inflammatory and you'll be fine 

I can't even start thinking about next season yet. Who cares what happens next season, we've just won the Premier League! Oh and were in the Champions League. Not bad going aye. When will it actually sink in..

Sometimes the season will escape my mind for a bit while I think about something else and then when it pops back in my head 5 minutes later I just stand there in awe. I was just idly perusing the Nigel Pearson thread and just caught some post that said something along the lines of "we've won the Premier League, I don't care about anything else" and I thought, **** yeah, we actually did.

3RJNv.gif

This, repeatedly...

Just came back from the italian motogp, took the champions flag with me to show off .Had half a dozen lads come up and wanted to be photographed holding the flag.Everyone we spoke to and said we came from leicester, imediatly knew all about Ranieri , leicester city and dilly ding etc. It does take abit to sink in knowing how big news we've become.

I thought it would seem real when I saw Wes lift the trophy but it didn't work.

I'm still checking the table, just in case....

I think I'm slowly getting there. We really did win the Premier League. Even typing those words seems surreal though & I've been practicing, a lot!

Probably Spurs' best chance ever at winning the league, and we decide to have the season of our lives lol lol lol lol lol

You couldn't write it

I'm actually ridiculously happy because WE won it, not because Spuds didn't, even though that is very funny, given their fans' arrogance.

I can't even start thinking about next season yet. Who cares what happens next season, we've just won the Premier League! Oh and were in the Champions League. Not bad going aye. When will it actually sink in..

I'm not sure that it will ever sink in. Maybe if we dominated England and Europe for the next decade it might, but really, this season feels like a dream. Ever since that West Ham game that ignited the 'Greatest Escape' it's been the most surreal football experience.

I play a funny Dutch game called korfball, and as a result have been seen in Holland in a City shirt. The love and excitement from fans of any football club has been genuine and tangible, and I'm sure any non-Leicester-dwellers have felt like a celebrity.

I've also just finished filming a quiz for the BBC, and there was a question about Spurs managers. Having got it right, the hostess (the delightful Victoria Coren-Mitchell) asked if I was a Spurs fan, and I said no, Leicester. Even she, an avowed football abstainer, smiled and said "been a good year for you then." Everyone knows, but for me it's still like a dream half the time, almost as if I won it on Champ Manager...

I quite agree with all this. It especially means so much talking to other football supporting fans. They do not have any answer to, "well we won the league-what did your side do"?

And to think of League One etc.

Such a brilliant time.

Who cares what happens next season,

Most of us. We still don't have an FA cup win or European competition win in the trophy cabinet, and we really do need anothe Premier league title for the matching pair.....

Archived