Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Downing your own urine.....

Just saw Bear Grylls do this and it prompted a discussion amongst my friends.

How much would you have to get paid to down your own pint of urine? Based upon:

1) Urine being your own ONLY

2) Being downed straight after being expelled so as not to let it "go bad" (it is bad anyway)

One guy said he would do it for £50, one guy for £750 which is quite a range. We will be paying one friend £50 to complete the task soon.

A pint? You'd have to top it up over the course of the day to fill that surely?

I'd do it for £1,000.

I'd down somebody else's for £2,500.

Real question is, how many thousands would it take for you to down a pint of cum? :nigel:

Be right back just going to jump off a cliff. Worst thing Iv ever read on foxes talk, take a bow.

I'd push for as much money as I could get but realistically I can think of worse things and I'm quite sure I've done worse things. Fresh urine is normally sterile and you'd need a fair whack to build up toxins to a dangerous level.

I'd push for as much money as I could get but realistically I can think of worse things and I'm quite sure I've done worse things. Fresh urine is normally sterile and you'd need a fair whack to build up toxins to a dangerous level.

Pint of your own fresh semen? Sterile too?? lol

Archived