Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jockkkk

Captain Morgan bottles

My brother has just been into Costco. He's not a Leicester fan but knows that I was after one.

He's managed to bag me a bottle. He said that they were lying on a pallet and Staff were taking 2 bottles at a time. He walked over and picked one up.

Thanks for the tip, I read this at 5.40 and whizzed down like a mad motorcycle courier, got there about 6 o'clock 

and got the last bottle!

Can't believe at my age that I'm so bothered about a bottle of rum, that I'm not going to drink, with a picture of Wes Morgan 

on, that to be honest, you can't really make out very well, (or is it just my eyes going?).

I went down at 5.15..They told me I grabbed the last one too! :blink: Weird, maybe they just wanted to make me feel extra lucky to grab one! :thumbup:

3 now! :thumbup:

went there yesterday at 4:15 said hadn't got any ffs. Went another 3coops yesterday as the mercury said they were getting more stock in for fathers day but no luck. Been about 15 shops now grrrrr. Might just have to stop being stubborn about paying some money grabbing weasel whos making money on them and get one off eBay....