Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jockkkk

Captain Morgan bottles

They should change the bottle to Wes universally for good tbh.

Captain Henry Morgan was a glorified pirate who made huge profits for the British Crown by killing, stealing, enslaving and annexing. We should not be condoning that anymore imo, Wes is a far more virtuous role model.

Asda and morrisons in Hinckley have had nothing they say which I didn't believe think a few members of staff have had a bottle or three!

I've been to 3 tescos this morning and my grandad checked an Asda and all had none as well, maybe they were waiting for the fanstore to sell them?

Asda and morrisons in Hinckley have had nothing they say which I didn't believe think a few members of staff have had a bottle or three!

I was in tesco last night in hinckley and they said they were having 2 crates in today

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

People queueing up for a bottle of rum with a Leicester player's face on. The world really has gone mad this year.

Haha tell me about it but wasn't going to miss out on this. Was only there for 20'mins max so pretty straight forward.

Anyone who said the shop was madness didn't endure the 3 hours for a bloody shirt!

14 bottles per shop apparently is what I've heard, as much as i want one i don't know if i am committed enough to get into a boxing day style rush for the doors

lol ****ing hell, defo glad I made it to the club shop now.

Asked in the club shop about an hour or so ago, they had 1000 bottles and sold out pretty fast, no more will be going in.

They also said other stores in Leicester will be getting them Thursday.

I said on the forums it was mentioned Tuesday but they said they heard from the supplier, Thursday.