Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
glen parva fox

Nigel Pearson Derby Manager three year deal

Good luck to him I say. Sure he'll do well and seems like a good fit for him. Nice to see him back in football and I reckon he'll do well for the Rams. 

Good job for him. I don't think they are far away.

Be interesting to see if he changes the 433 they've been insistent on using the last few years. Pearson has never done well with that formation.

They've almost got too many players, especially in midfield.

they either give him enough time to sort stuff out and he gets them up as champions in a couple of years. or he sells a few players, they get off to a mixed start and they sack him without a chance. probs the latter. 

All the best to the top fellow, despite it being the Sheepsh*****s - although as others have said, I'm glad Walshy and Shakespeare have signed new contracts to stay put in the nick of time!!

Good luck to him. As a fan of NPFC I'm gonna have to get a season ticket at whatever their stadium is called now...

Will be interesting to see how he gets on without Walsh and Shakey and who he brings in. Derby havent given much time to their last couple of managers so I wonder how long he will be given if he doesnt make a good start.

Can they expect more than playoffs with Newcastle, Villa and Norwich in that league?

Good luck to him. As a fan of NPFC I'm gonna have to get a season ticket at whatever their stadium is called now...

Will be interesting to see how he gets on without Walsh and Shakey and who he brings in. Derby havent given much time to their last couple of managers so I wonder how long he will be given if he doesnt make a good start.

Can they expect more than playoffs with Newcastle, Villa and Norwich in that league?

:D

Don't want the sheep to do well by any means but will wish him the best of luck just to rustle the 'NFP' brigade.

this is the issue. this isn't the season for anyone to come in and storm the league, newcastle already have top spot sewn up imo, norwich always do well, hull (if they lose tomorrow) will be up there, brighton have a great team, villa have potential if they get a good manager. they'll want pearson to win the league and that will be incredibly hard as a new manager. 

the season after they will win it by 10 points if they give him the chance. just pretty sure they won't. 

Guest CityFan 06

Good luck to Pearson. Hope he does well, probably an ideal appointment for both parties. 

Was never going to get another premier league job. Club in best shape to take up though, have to be favourites, which brings pressure.

How will he do without his famous back room staff?

This one will be interesting to follow.

Archived