Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Which Leicester player will Pearson sign/loan first?

Which Leicester player will Pearson get first?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Which Leicester player will sign for Derby first?

• De Laet
    • James
    • Schwarzer
    • Wasyl
    • Ulloa
    • Hamer
    • Moore
    • Lawrence
    • U21's player
    • Other
    • None

Guest CityFan 06

Just a thought, If he has fell out with the board/owners would they deal with him ?

This actually? It's a decent point.

Cant imagine him signing anyone permanently after Derby spending about 30m in the last two windows, too risky to spend even more and possibly get in trouble. We're in the position where we wont sell for cheap either.

Could see Matty James on loan there, or at a newly promoted prem team. Doubt he'll play much for us next season. Either him or some younger players that will never get a look in again like Moore or. Lawrence

Surely if he wants some one we no longer need then it would stupid to turn him away. Hull was different we were in the same league and hence competitors 

They got a quite few midfielders do they so I am not sure if they will need James?  De Laet for me as I think Christie can be shakey at times. 

Depends if they can keep hold of Wil Hughes

Depends if they can keep hold of Wil Hughes

They have got Throne, Bryson, Johnson and Butterfield as well so I do not think selling Hughes will make a difference unless Pearson does not fancy any of them. Actually after reading their strengths in the midfield, it is criminal that they did not went up!

Cant imagine him signing anyone permanently after Derby spending about 30m in the last two windows, too risky to spend even more and possibly get in trouble. We're in the position where we wont sell for cheap either.

Could see Matty James on loan there, or at a newly promoted prem team. Doubt he'll play much for us next season. Either him or some younger players that will never get a look in again like Moore or. Lawrence

Exactly the three I was thinking with the addition of De Laet.  I really hope James gets a chance next season with us after missing out.  Lawrence needs to make a move to another club as his chances are limited.  Derby haven't got a bad squad, maybe Pearson can get them over the line.  Hughes and Thorne are/were both highly rated youngsters with Ince.  Martin always bags 15 a season too.

Of that list, I'd say Wasyl would be his favoured signing. I'd hate that, as Wasyl has been a wonderful player for us, always gives everything and is obviously a great team man.

But that is exactly why I think NP would go for him, like he went for Morgan, as their leader. We know how much NP likes Wasyl and they seemed to have a good rapport. He also knows Wasyl is into the very twilight of his career and his games with us will be limited. Plus I think his contract is up, so he'd be a free.

Having said all this, NP once said he doesn't go back to clubs to pinch players. We'll see!

Archived