Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vlad the Fox

Leicester City, Kings of England. The fans perspective.

http://www.tv3sport.dk/fodbold/nyheder/tv-kom-taet-pa-leceisters-guld-sensation/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Here's a link to the whole thing. Not sure if it works outside Denmark, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks for the link - it works well on Firefox with add-ons.

Anyone with a link to a download, maybe?

Can't see why we don't need our own TV channel - like Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool too.

See match replays, analysis, training and match interviews, players insight as well as other things.

It was a really good watch, shame they had to have Peter Soulsby as one of the fans though.

I suppose it could have been worse, they might have had Keith Vaz!!!!

Haven't seem this but isn't he a true supporter, ie buys his own tickets, (fairly sure someone said he queued with the rest for his Everton ticket) unlike Vaz who I've only ever seen sat in the posh bits?

Don't really like him much on interviews but a couple of years ago I was walking back from town with the autistic guy I was a carer for (he only lived at the top of Belgrave Road) and Soulsby was crossing past us under the Burleys Way flyover, outside the Uno/Indian supermarket monstrosity and I remember being quite impressed that he was walking around the City he was mayor of without helpers or assistants or whatnot. Just him, in his suit, walking from wherever he'd been to wherever he was going. 

Don't know why but that struck a chord with me that day

... only spoken to the guy once as a casual 'bump into' in town and I do think he gets a lot of unfair criticism from certain quarters and I can vouch that he does indeed support the City, or he is incredibly well informed with 'opinion thrown in' ! ... he's okay by me as he comes across as genuinely wanting to improve Leicester and not just his political standing.

I watched that round my mum's earlier, she subscribes to Sky Sports I'm too cheap, and thought it was one of the best things I've seen which has been done about us.

Soulsby came across as really decent. I actually think the City looks a lot better since he's been in charge. I thought Jubilee Square would be awful but that entire area around there and the Cathedral is so much better.

Archived